best 1440p monitors for surround gaming?

im looking at getting 3 1440p monitors for surround gaming and i don't know which ones to buy i am looking for a good but not too expensive monitor as im on a budget of around £2500 and i am also building a new system that takes up £1600 of the budget. if no one can find any monitors then i would also appriciate any 1080p 24-27 inch monitors that are good for gaming aswell

the cheapest IPS one

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

im looking at getting 3 1440p monitors for surround gaming and i don't know which ones to buy i am looking for a good but not too expensive monitor as im on a budget of around £2500 and i am also building a new system that takes up £1600 of the budget. if no one can find any monitors then i would also appriciate any 1080p 24-27 inch monitors that are good for gaming aswell

I <3 my PB278Q, so that is what I would recommend.

The Dell U2515H would be a good choice for that.

i have been looking into the dell U2515H and i think it may be the best one i have been able to find so far.

The Dell U2515H would be a good choice for that.

I own that one and the bezels are so thin that's well suited for the job.

I'm a poor basterd, so I bought a Korean 1440p off of ebay. There are a bunch of sellers with positive reputations and they use samsung IPS and HP(?) TN panels. So essentailly you are getting a no-frills version of a brand name monitor. Some of them can even be overclocked, I have mine running at 96htz. I plan on getting 2 more since they cost about $400CAD. You can even de-bezel them quite easily if you want a near seamless triple screen setup.

I recommend getting the asus ROG swift, while it's a bit on the expensive side its great because it has 1440p at 144hz and nvidia g sync as well as very very thin bezels in my opinion it's the best for surround 1440p

Acer G257HU   

i don't know how anyone could game on 3 screen with those bezels if I'm going 3 way muct be frameless plus its super cheap there about £500 pounds for all 3.

Acer xr341cka - 34inch, IPS, 3440x1440, 75hz, gsync

get that instead... will make any 3mon setup look like a joke