MSI Non-Reference R9 290X

Asus Crosshair V Formula Z Mobo

Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD

2TB Seagate Barracuda

320GB Seagate Barracuda 

Asus Xonar D2X Sound Card

Corsair RM 750 PSU

Fractal Design Define R4 Windows Case

6 Noctua fans, (5 NF-F12's and some other airflow optimized one)

White LED Strip at the top

Arctic Freezer 13 Pro CPU Cooler

Genuine Windows 8.1 Pro 64bit

Any ideas about how much I should sell this for? (On eBay or Gumtree for example)

$500-$700

Just find someone who needs a gaming pc.

CPU: Intel i5 4690k @ 4.3 GHz       GPU: MSI GTX 980                      Cooling: be quiet! Pure Rock                     OS: Windows 7            Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z

Motherboard: AsRock Z97 PRO4   PSU: Corsair 600W CX600M       Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate   SSD: Intel 120GB 520   Headset: HyperX Cloud II

RAM: 12GB Crucial Ballistix            Case: Corsair 750D                       Mouse: Logitech G502                         HDD: Seagate 1TB        Speakers: Audioengine A5+

You could sell it in Parts depending on how quickly you need the money? :)

Not quickly, was thinking that too. Not sure how much more I'd get doing that instead of just selling it all together at once though. If anything

I'm intrigued as to why you spent so much money so recently on a gaming machine if you've not played games in years?

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Not quickly, was thinking that too. Not sure how much more I'd get doing that instead of just selling it all together at once though. If anything

Well you'll probably get about half of what its worth all together, but if you part it out you could probably recoup up to 80% on the current prices of the hardware.  

I'm intrigued as to why you spent so much money so recently on a gaming machine if you've not played games in years?

The PC started off with a single core athlon, some old HDD and 1 GB of RAM. I've been upgrading it part by part over many years.

I generally just like speed / snappiness in Windows and do like to have lots of tabs and programs open and since I no longer play games I started thinking about selling my GPU, from there I realized that really the i5 Surface Pro 3 is powerful enough (might have to get the SP4 once it comes out for 16GB of RAM), with a NAS, USB Sound Card and the dock which will allow me to use my monitors etc it should replace my PC just fine. So the only thing that didn't really make sense was getting the 290X when I don't really play games, that was just because I do sometimes fire up a game for an hour or so and when I do I do like to run it maxed out, but as my game time gets lower and lower I can no longer really justify having that kind of a GPU for an hour a week.

Well you'll probably get about half of what its worth all together, but if you part it out you could probably recoup up to 80% on the current prices of the hardware.  

Parting it will always bring more money, but may take a lot longer. 

Alright thanks guys, In that case I guess I'll ad up the part cost based on what they all go used on eBay for. List the entire PC for the total for a week for or so and then if there is no luck I'll sell the parts individually. 

Don't listen to any of them, it's worth $200 at most, and to save you the trouble of finding someone, I'll buy it for $250. Win - win. What more could you ask for?

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own.