Taskbar on 2 screens

I am not sure if OS's and Software is the right place but... anyway.

is there a windows function to expand the taskbar to the second monitor.

I am using Dual monitor (program name) right now and i want to get rid of it.

It is a crappy bugged programm.

Any alternatives?

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Windows 8/.1 does it natively.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Thx

how good is the trail version? the free one I mean.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                

This. Luke did a video on it you can find here: 

If you want my attention, quote my post or I will not see it. I ignore builds that do not use PCPartPicker.

If I have solved/answered your question, please press "mark solved" to make it easier for the rest of the community find the answer

Windows 8/.1 does it natively.

I have Win7.

AND

Imo 8/.1 is crap.

3.Use

I have Win7.

AND

Imo 8/.1 is crap.

My I ask what you think is wrong with it?

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

This. Luke did a video on it you can find here: 

29.99 base price. Excuse my language but you got to be shitting me. That is more than what one third of Steams games cost.

EDIT: The features on the other hand are REALLY EXTRAODINARY AWESOME!

3.Use

My I ask what you think is wrong with it?

I am to lazy to explain.

You will have to life with "where has the start menue gone?"........ there's more

You can also take me as a biased idiot who I might be in some regards but whatever. I don't care.

3.Use

29.99 base price. Excuse my language but you got to be shitting me. That is more than what one third of Steams games cost.

buy it during a sale then...

It does more than just give you an extra task bar.

I think it's great though, been using it for some time now.

Windows 10 has it (since Win8), it is expected to be released soon. It is a free upgrade for Win7 and 8 users (limited time offer). Might as well just wait for it.

Its still not quite as good on win8 as display fusion, for example I cant see my clock on anything other then my main display, or I cant access the notification area.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: ASUS RTX 2080TI | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

EDIT: The features on the other hand are REALLY EXTRAODINARY AWESOME!

Thats actually pretty common for price for basic software. Like pro version of CCleaner. During Steam sales you can get it -50%.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv