Issues with Uninstalling a program

Shaan5

I recently installed a program called AVAST anti malware however, it seems to have been packaged with something called dropbox(Which I dont want)

When dropbox asked permission to make changes to my PC, I said no and the desktop icon disappeared, it doesn't show up in Programs and features in Control Panel, If I search for it on my PC Then I get a few files however I cant access them or delete them because an error message pops up, How do I get these off my PC

Case: Define R5 I GPU: G1 GTX 970 I CPU: i5 4690k I RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X I PSU:  EVGA 750B2 I Cooler: Noctua NH D15 

MB: ASUS Z97-A I SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB I HDD: WD Black 1TB

You could try reinstalling Dropbox, then uninstall it again and let it make changes. That way it should remove all of its files.

EDIT: Also, check your program files to see if the dropbox folder is still there. Will be somewhere like C:/Program Files/Dropbox or C:/Program Files (x86)/Dropbox

You could try reinstalling Dropbox, then uninstall it again and let it make changes. That way it should remove all of its files.

EDIT: Also, check your program files to see if the dropbox folder is still there. Will be somewhere like C:/Program Files/Dropbox or C:/Program Files (x86)/Dropbox

Here it is, The three files on the right of the Desktop are all seemingly Dropbox related(Dropbox is in the name lol) and the one at the top of the window is also dropbox related(The Mojave Express ones are Fallout New Vegas), I can trash the three on the desktop but I cant get rid of the one in the Window otherwise this error pops up

post-219607-0-97381200-1432501624_thumb.

post-219607-0-43030200-1432501763_thumb.

Case: Define R5 I GPU: G1 GTX 970 I CPU: i5 4690k I RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X I PSU:  EVGA 750B2 I Cooler: Noctua NH D15 

MB: ASUS Z97-A I SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB I HDD: WD Black 1TB