Can we sell Game keys on the Classifieds section!

Cy-Fy

Basically the question says it all. I have some keys that I never used and I need the money so I was thinking maybe I could sell them but any ideas how?

Dell XPS 15 9560 - Nikon Z5 - Galaxy S10+

Give them to me.. for free :)

But seriously (unless you do want to give them away), there isn't a specific category for them, but that doesn't mean that it can't go under miscellaneous, and i can't see a rule page anywhere for it.

EDIT: In the CoC, it prohibits selling of digital game coupons, so I don't think you can

Give them to me.. for free :)

But seriously (unless you do want to give them away), there isn't a specific category for them, but that doesn't mean that it can't go under miscellaneous, and i can't see a rule page anywhere for it.

Hahaha good try, but:

CommentPhotos.com_1406632775.jpg

Only joking but seriously I'd rather try and save up some money haha. I didn't think of the miscellaneous section thanks! BTW I'm obviously new to this so do youneed to set up a PayPal account or something?

Hahaha good try, but:

CommentPhotos.com_1406632775.jpg

Only joking but seriously I'd rather try and save up some money haha. I didn't think of the miscellaneous section thanks! BTW I'm obviously new to this so do youneed to set up a PayPal account or something?

Not sure, but refresh the page. I made an edit. You cannot sell keys.

Not sure, but refresh the page. I made an edit. You cannot sell keys.

Right okay... well... thanks I suppose

Would anyone else be able to confirm if I can't (or can) sell keys on the classifieds section?

Basically the question says it all. I have some keys that I never used and I need the money so I was thinking maybe I could sell them but any ideas how?

sorry, not able to sell software/digital transfers, etc.. within the classified section.

if offering as part of a system build for sale, is fine, but not to be included in the

final cost.

• 4 weeks later...

sorry, not able to sell software/digital transfers, etc.. within the classified section.

if offering as part of a system build for sale, is fine, but not to be included in the

final cost.

Sorry I'd been really busy with exams so I just now saw this... would you know any other places/sites where I could sell game keys that would still agree with the respective CoC

Sorry I'd been really busy with exams so I just now saw this... would you know any other places/sites where I could sell game keys that would still agree with the respective CoC

g2a. There you can sell them on the marketplace

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

to my knowledge all seem to have the same policies. copyright issues.

Seems reasonable! Thanks anyway.

g2a. There you can sell them on the marketplace

I will look more into this thank you!

Ebooks and software. The only place where owning something really means you really don't own it. Very outdated copyright laws. Thanks Millennial Act.

Zeus: Dual Xeon E5-2695v3 | 128GB DDR4 ECC | Asus Z10PE-D16 WS | 2-way SLI EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0 | Corsair AX1200i | Fractal Design Define XL R2 | Das KB & Razor Chroma mouse

Yoda: HP DL380p Gen8 | Dual Xeon E5-2697v2 | 256GB DDR3 ECC | Dual Nvidia Tesla K40c | Dual 1200w PSU | 3X 146GB 15K SAS 2.5" HDD | CentOS 7 | Headless