Need cheap simple laptop

Arixl

I'm looking for a cheap simple Laptop. I'm starting up a course soon and I just need it to receive emails and save documents and is needs wifi as well, I'm looking for something smallish so i don't have to carry a big laptop on the train and to and from my course. I don't have a price range because i have no clue how much I should be spending to get the best bang for my buck. But of course i don't need anything fancy as i said, just something simple. <3 also i has to have an up to date system on it

I'm looking for a cheap simple Laptop. I'm starting up a course soon and I just need it to receive emails and save documents and is needs wifi as well, I'm looking for something smallish so i don't have to carry a big laptop on the train and to and from my course. I don't have a price range because i have no clue how much I should be spending to get the best bang for my buck. But of course i don't need anything fancy as i said, just something simple. <3 also i has to have an up to date system on it

something super sleek for web based applications? Check out Chromebooks or maybe even a large [10"+] tablet with a bluetooth keyboard.

Project Hephaestus

Intel Core i5 6600K @ 4.2GHz~ASUS Maximus 9 Hero~32GB DDR4 @ 3200MHz~ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP Ed.