best options for 1600p display

randy hutajulu

I'm curious why 1600p monitor isn't that popular since for me 4K for 27-30 inch display still doesn't make any sense. U're gonna need $1000 or even more to run this resolution. But, since nvidia will launch GTX 980Ti that resolution will be the most affordable option IMHO

I have a gaming laptop with 1600p panel and it looks so awesome.

Is there any good option for 1600p display with IPS panel and have a 10bit panel (wide gamut also since i need that so much) but still in a good price maybe around $600-$800?

I don't need any gsync or free sync or anything sync anyway.

Thank u so much

Regards

I'm curious why 1600p monitor isn't that popular since for me 4K for 27-30 inch display still doesn't make any sense. U're gonna need $1000 or even more to run this resolution. But, since nvidia will launch GTX 980Ti that resolution will be the most affordable option IMHO

I have a gaming laptop with 1600p panel and it looks so awesome.

Is there any good option for 1600p display with IPS panel and have a 10bit panel (wide gamut also since i need that so much) but still in a good price maybe around $600-$800?

I don't need any gsync or free sync or anything sync anyway.

Thank u so much

Regards

I have a Dell U3014 and I love it! 2560x1600 is perfect for a 30 zoll. It's perfectly sharp but big enougth you can read it. It lonly has a bit of backlight glowing on the bottem corners.

Adobe RGB 99%, sRGB 100% and 120% (CIE 1976)

It is not the best for first person shooters, but I use it for working and a bit of role play gameing so it's ok. The extra hight make a huge difference while working.

Mineral oil and 40 kg aluminium heat sinks are a perfect combination: 73 cores and a Titan X, Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Oil

I have a Dell U3014 and I love it! 2560x1600 is perfect for a 30 zoll. It's perfectly sharp but big enougth you can read it. It lonly has a bit of balckling glowing on the bottem corners.

Adobe RGB 99%, sRGB 100% and 120% (CIE 1976)

It is not the best for first person shooters, but I use it for working and a bit of role play gameing so it's ok. The extra hight make a huge difference while working.

Yea, i'm aiming this one since i'm a dell display fanboy hahaa.. I'm using U2410 right now. Is it a 16:9 or 16:10 monitor?

It is a 16:10

So, basically it's a 1440P with extra height just like 1200p right?

Is there any good option for 16:9 1600p display sir?

- Yes

- 16:9 will be 2844 x 1600. I have never seen a display with this resolution. You have to take 2560x1440 (16:9) or 2560x1600 (16:10).

Mineral oil and 40 kg aluminium heat sinks are a perfect combination: 73 cores and a Titan X, Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Oil

- Yes

- 16:9 will be 2844 x 1600. I have never seen a display with this resolution. You have to take 2560x1440 (16:9) or 2560x1600 (16:10).

So, there is no 3K monitor option on the market sir? Just like my MSi GS60 2QE ghost pro display?

So, there is no 3K monitor option on the market sir? Just like my MSi GS60 2QE ghost pro display?

Not as far as I know. But I don't know every monitor on the market :)

Why don't you search a little with your favourite search engine in the world wide web?

Not as far as I know. But I don't know every monitor on the market :)

Why don't you search a little with your favourite search engine in the world wide web?

I'm trying now hahaha.. Oh, how about pixel density? Is it still good on 30inch?

I've tried 27 inch 1440p monitor and it's good.

I'm trying now hahaha.. Oh, how about pixel density? Is it still good on 30inch?

I've tried 27 inch 1440p monitor and it's good.

2560x1600 is sufficient for 30 inch even if you are sitting very close to the screen. Do your GPU und budget a favour, haha.

Ouw.. That will be nice then

Just like i said, i'm waiting for the upcoming GTX 980Ti And i'm sure it will be overkill for my 1920x1200 monitor. So, that will be a nice upgrade.

GTX 780 to GTX 980Ti

1200p to 1600p