Well My Teacher Has This Board

IAMSWIFT1

My Teacher Brought This Board Today From Her Brothers House.This Was In His Office And She Decided To Bring It To School And Let Me Take Pics And Ask You Guys.I'm Guessing Its Something To Do With Security On HP's Servers.

post-165444-0-31195300-1432450001_thumb.post-165444-0-61859200-1432450006_thumb.post-165444-0-85129200-1432450018_thumb.post-165444-0-73098600-1432450023_thumb.post-165444-0-90102600-1432450027_thumb.

I Wish I Could Help, And I Don't Mean To Be Mean, But Could You Try Not to Do This So Much? I Can't Even Force Myself To Do It Without Screwing Up A Lot. 

Please tell your teacher to write with more wrist movement and less finger movement.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Probably Some Secret Organisation Illuminati Alien Conspiracy By The Looks Of It.

| Intel i7 5820K @ 4.8GHz | G.Skill Ripjaws 4X4GB | X99 PRO | HoF 980 | Asus MX299Q | Sennheiser HD600 |

Stop Fucking Typing Like This Holy ShiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiIIIiIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiIIIIiIitttttTTTttTTTt

pls

Stop Fucking Typing Like This Holy ShiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiIIIiIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiIIIIiIitttttTTTttTTTt

pls

I had a rant about that yesterday, every single card on our agile board is written that... every single one.

I mean both title and description btw.

I had a rant about that yesterday, every single card on our agile board is written that... every single one.

I mean both title and description btw.

-___________________-

Please tell your teacher to write with more wrist movement and less finger movement.

Well Its Her Brother And I Can't Tell Him Since He's Buried

I see...

I somehow interpreted it as "This is a board from my teacher's brother's house and she wrote the following on it".

Don't ask...

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Looks like a program/os for a company.  Logistics, data entry/retrieval.

Looks like he was planning it out.

• 1 month later...

Looks like a program/os for a company.  Logistics, data entry/retrieval.

Looks like he was planning it out.

It Was

Seriously How Do You Type Like This... It Really Slows Me Down, And Is Also Pretty ... Weird....

Capital letters should only be for the first letter of a sentence, for proper nouns and for acronyms or contractions, 

I do not mean to cause any offence, it's just a good lesson to learn how to type correctly. I hope you don't capitalise when hand writing either, because that is even weirder :P

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Seriously How Do You Type Like This... It Really Slows Me Down, And Is Also Pretty ... Weird....

Capital letters should only be for the first letter of a sentence, for proper nouns and for acronyms or contractions, 

I do not mean to cause any offence, it's just a good lesson to learn how to type correctly. I hope you don't capitalise when hand writing either, because that is even weirder :P

I don't when I write with my hand,I can type like this But Typing Like This Is Faster And I Don't Know Why

I don't when I write with my hand,I can type like this But Typing Like This Is Faster And I Don't Know Why

It's 100% not, you should learn to type properly, shifting your hand position to press shift after every work slows you down

Also.. its just wrong

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

it looks like an analysis/feature list of microsoft's SQL server

someone should study how this works out in your curious mind

I'm really good in security, but MAN!  I'm sorry, I can't read that!!!  :o

However, what I will tell you, is if this is meant for use in the enterprise.  There are only 3 truely good methods of protection:

Firewalls

Permission Control

Encryption

And there is no use in perimeters or anything like that in security, because most hackers bypass it.  

Infact, one of my friends was bragging his server was so secure, I couldn't hack into it.  (he is a network engineer for Wells Fargo),   A day later, I left a text file in it telling him how I got in.  

Why?  Because he set a perimeter, worst thing ever. Never do that, just think of everywhere as the perimeter.   

SNIP

I wont release what company he worked at,since I do not know if this could hurt them

It's 100% not, you should learn to type properly, shifting your hand position to press shift after every work slows you down

Also.. its just wrong

I'm Not Using Shift To Type Like This,I'm Using Caps Lock,although I should start typing like this more

it looks like an analysis/feature list of microsoft's SQL server

someone should study how this works out in your curious mind

I Do Not Know Why I Type Like This,I'm Trying To Start Typing Normally But If I Don't Think Of Typing Normally It Ends Up Like This

Well, That's a Rather Interesting Whiteboard!

The biggest  BURNOUT  fanboy on this forum.

And probably the world.

I wont release what company he worked at,since I do not know if this could hurt them

I'm Not Using Shift To Type Like This,I'm Using Caps Lock,although I should start typing like this more

I Do Not Know Why I Type Like This,I'm Trying To Start Typing Normally But If I Don't Think Of Typing Normally It Ends Up Like This

Lol that's even worse

CPU: AMD FX-6300 4GHz @ 1.3 volts | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | RAM: 8GB DDR3

Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P | GPU: EVGA GTX 960 SSC | SSD: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO

HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Green | Case: Fractal Design Core 2500 | OS: Windows 10 Home

I Wish I Could Help, And I Don't Mean To Be Mean, But Could You Try Not to Do This So Much? I Can't Even Force Myself To Do It Without Screwing Up A Lot. 

actuallY iF yoU practicE, you'lL geT betteR aT iT. :P

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

actuallY iF yoU practicE, you'lL geT betteR aT iT. :P

I hopE I caN geT aS gooD aS yoU  :P