What is a good budget laptop that can run League Of Legends and Dota 2

Hi, im a 16 year old economics student who loves playing Dota 2 and League of Legands on my desktop, but for school i'm going to need something that is very portable and strictly on a budget, i usually get between 40-50 frames per seconds on both games using my desktop, so id like a laptop that is below 400$ (that is the maximum i can afford for the moment) and that can run those 2 MOBA games on at least a playable 20 fps, office apps aren't a problem because a potato could run them theses days.

i do have in mind some specific laptops but i'm having trouble picking one of them, the laptops are the following

HP Stream 13:

http://www.amazon.com/HP-Stream-Includes-Personal-Horizon/dp/B00O65HZKS

Asus Eeebook x205ta:

http://www.amazon.com/EeeBook-X205TA-DS01-11-6-inch-Laptop-Office/dp/B00SGS7ZII/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1432421887&sr=1-1&keywords=asus+eeebook+x205ta

Toshiba Satellite Pro R50-B-10G:

http://www.amazon.com/Toshiba-Satellite-Pro-R50-B-10G-Portable/dp/B00N6NF4GI

the help is really appreciated

Thank you

Hi, im a 16 year old economics student who loves playing Dota 2 and League of Legands on my desktop, but for school i'm going to need something that is very portable and strictly on a budget, i usually get between 40-50 frames per seconds on both games using my desktop, so id like a laptop that is below 400$ (that is the maximum i can afford for the moment) and that can run those 2 MOBA games on at least a playable 20 fps, office apps aren't a problem because a potato could run them theses days.

i do have in mind some specific laptops but i'm having trouble picking one of them, the laptops are the following

Honestly none of those laptops will be great. If you're looking for something that'll be able to play MOBAs decently you'll have to look second-hand or at least refurbished, because those laptops are meant for just browsing and office work, and pretty much nothing else. And even that's not easy to find for the price range.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834318626&cm_re=geforce_notebook_refurbished-_-34-318-626-_-Product

Also, wrong section.

"Rawr XD"

Are you fucking retarded? It costs at least x2 as much as the laptops OP mentioned...

OP can afford up to $400 atm

"Rawr XD"

Are you fucking retarded? It costs at least x2 as much as the laptops OP mentioned...

it will be nice if people dont use ad hominems but this is the only one that will give ok frame rates

OP can afford up to $400 atm

Yea... I am an idiot.

it will be nice if people dont use ad hominems but this is the only one that will give ok frame rates

Sorry, man. I didn't read all of OP's post. :/

If OP doesn't mind refurb, the Lenovo above with i3+820M will be better then i5+HD 4400 and costs less

"Rawr XD"

Honestly none of those laptops will be great. If you're looking for something that'll be able to play MOBAs decently you'll have to look second-hand or at least refurbished, because those laptops are meant for just browsing and office work, and pretty much nothing else. And even that's not easy to find for the price range.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834318626&cm_re=geforce_notebook_refurbished-_-34-318-626-_-Product

Also, wrong section.

Thats actually not too bad for the price.

The Grey Squirrel

CPU: i7-6700k @ 4.8GHz - CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3 - Motherboard: ASUS Z170-E - GPU:  ASUS GTX 1060 DUAL

Case: Inwin 303 - RAM: 4x8GB Corsair LPX Storage: 2x Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W

Mouse: Logitech G502 Wired / Bungee Keyboard: Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Red Headphone: Sony MDR- 1R

Microphone:  Blue Yeti - Webcam: Logitech C920 - Monitors: 3x Dell S2415H 

just trowing this out there

i can play league on a laptop with intel hd 3000

on 720p with medium to high settings

gets around 30 fps

so anything better than a hd3000 should do the op

The graphics of the Celeron chips in the HP and Asus that OP was looking at are much worse then HD 3000. 

"Rawr XD"

Any Haswell ultrabook can run League at 1366x768 max settings but no shadows with fps ranging from ~50-140fps. 

Also, wrong section.

i am a new member in this forum, what section is right for this topic

just trowing this out there

i can play league on a laptop with intel hd 3000

on 720p with medium to high settings

gets around 30 fps

what laptop do you have

i find the y40 pretty reasonable

i am a new member in this forum, what section is right for this topic

Mobile devices (although they need to make a laptop section)

i find the y40 pretty reasonable

If you can save up another $100, that Y40 for $500 is a fantastic deal

"Rawr XD"

Mobile devices (although they need to make a laptop section)

If you can save up another $100, that Y40 for $500 is a fantastic deal

it is but after further inspection the y40 is not available in my country.

and i did see some videos of the 2957u playing league of legends at 70+ fps

HP Stream Mini Gaming - League of Legends - YouTube

although they are not similar pcs, they have identical internals and

intel celeron 2957u 

4gb ram

intel hd graphics 4400

the toshiba has an upgradable ram module up to 8gb

so is that a good deal?