Can't change the CPU Voltage manually!

Hey guys, I'll get straight to the point, I can't change the voltage on my CPU beyond 1.299V, the text in BIOS just turns red and I can't apply it, but when I set it to AUTO then it goes all the way up to 1.351 by itself, I have it clocked to 4.8 and using 1.351 is way to high, and on 1.299 it gives me a BSOD so I want to try out something else like 1.320 or maybe even 1.315, but yeah I can't change it ..

I've tried settings it to "Fixed" and "Dynamic" and everything but I just can't seem to find the problem ..

CPU: i7 4790K
Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition

GPU: RTX 2080 Super                                                                             Keyboard: Corsair K70 MK.2 RGB

CPU: i7-9700K                                                                                       MouseLogitech G PRO Wireless
RAM: 16 GB Corsair Vengance PRO                                                         Headset: Corsair HS70 PRO Wireless

PSU: CX650F                                                                                         MousepadCorsair MM500 Extended 3XL
MOBO: Asus Prime Z390-A                                                                     ControllerDualSense 5

Case: Lian Li Lancool II                                                                          CameraCanon EOS M50

Monitor: Samsung Odyssey G5                                                                      CoolingCorsair H100i Platinum

The white Rabbit                                                                                           MicrophoneTrust GXT 252+

Bump bump  ^_^

GPU: RTX 2080 Super                                                                             Keyboard: Corsair K70 MK.2 RGB

CPU: i7-9700K                                                                                       MouseLogitech G PRO Wireless
RAM: 16 GB Corsair Vengance PRO                                                         Headset: Corsair HS70 PRO Wireless

PSU: CX650F                                                                                         MousepadCorsair MM500 Extended 3XL
MOBO: Asus Prime Z390-A                                                                     ControllerDualSense 5

Case: Lian Li Lancool II                                                                          CameraCanon EOS M50

Monitor: Samsung Odyssey G5                                                                      CoolingCorsair H100i Platinum

The white Rabbit                                                                                           MicrophoneTrust GXT 252+

Try looking under hardware monitor settings to see if the limit override is there or disable CPU FIVR OVP (over voltage protection)

Try looking under hardware monitor settings to see if the limit override is there or disable CPU FIVR OVP (over voltage protection)

Couldn't change anything there but I found some options regarding over voltage protection, but my options were "Auto" "+400mV" "+500mV" and up to "+700mV" and it didn't matter what I took I couldn't go over 1.299 anyway.. :/