New PC... is it good?

Hey everyone!

I'm going to be building a new pc possibly soon. I need to know if this build can handle game such as CS:GO, H1Z1, Bioshock: Infinite, Witcher: 3, GTA V?

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/XPCJD3

Thanks!

Resolution:1440p, eventually 4k. 

Of course it can! Good build btw ;)

EDIT: Even I can run GTA V with high settings at 60 FPS.

Hey everyone!

I'm going to be building a new pc possibly soon. I need to know if this build can handle game such as CS:GO, H1Z1, Bioshock: Infinite, Witcher: 3, GTA V?

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/XPCJD3

Thanks!

Yes. A good build. You haven't added a case? saw it

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

Yes. A good build. You haven't added a case?

There is a case, the Be Quiet! 800 thingy.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

There is a case, the Be Quiet! 800 thingy.

Yeah, I missed it. :P 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

I'd upgrade the CPU to a core i5 4690k or a 4670k, just to make sure that it's not your CPU that bottlenecks the system

If you want my attention, quote my post or I will not see it. I ignore builds that do not use PCPartPicker.

If I have solved/answered your question, please press "mark solved" to make it easier for the rest of the community find the answer

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

it is worse. idk why he changed it.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

For 4k, you will want to add another 290, and you won't be playing at very high settings at 1440p with one. I'd switch to a 290X 8GB edition or a 970 or a 980 for 1440p.

Umm if you can't see that won't fit in the budget right now, and actually a 290x does better than a 970 at 1440p

But the card he's using isn't a 290X. it's just a 290.

Why I was saying that was because you said a 290x 8 GB version when the 4 GB normal 290x performs better than a 970 at 1440p.

I posted this topic soon before and have gotten much feedback. 

Included i have an operating system as well as the system itself. I need to know if this can play games at 1440p at medium-high or 1080p at high or ultra.

Th games i would like to play are H1Z1, GTA V, CS:GO, Witcher: 3, Shadow of Mordor, and Far Cry 4. 

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/pdyczy

Thank you!

Yes it would be able to do all of those for sure. If you want you could wait till the new 300 series cards come out before you buy.

It's good but you don't need that much power. I'd recommend getting a 600W PSU

24 fps for that "cinematic" feel

After a couple weeks of behavioral sciences at my school I can easily conclude my parents need to grow up.

It's good but you don't need that much power. I'd recommend getting a 600W PSU

I want enough breathing room for future crossfire. I figured that would be the best approach instead of buying another psu later.

I would say the PSU is good enough...

Also why such an expensive 290? U can get a 290x trixx for that much

Lets all ripperoni in pepperoni

I want enough breathing room for future crossfire. I figured that would be the best approach instead of buying another psu later.

Instead of getting a 290 now and another one later, you should get the 390X.

24 fps for that "cinematic" feel

After a couple weeks of behavioral sciences at my school I can easily conclude my parents need to grow up.

Nope, cfx would take more watts than 750...

Rebate applies after taxes and other fees. The Seasonic would cost less and rebates aren't always reliable.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Which isint out yet...

and pay $850? i don't think so.