selling old pc what's its value?

HP pavilion slimline S5306UK with a Asus gt 610 silent how much is it worth? in British pound-sterling?

can you link me the specs? How long have you used it for?

can you link me the specs? How long have you used it for?

I have begin using it since 2007 and it has a pentium E5300, 3Gb of ram and a 850 or 880 gb hard drive also a optical drive

Honestly not much. A lot of the system is proprietary so wouldn't go for much. The GT 610 is probably worth about a tenner on ebay. The fact it only has 100mb ethernet makes it seem quite crappy. I'd say about £50 tops

If you want my attention, quote my post or I will not see it. I ignore builds that do not use PCPartPicker.

If I have solved/answered your question, please press "mark solved" to make it easier for the rest of the community find the answer

very little

imo its not worth selling it :P just use it as a netflix pc or media pc

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Like.. 5 pounds and a pack of gums?

Not a whole lot. It's way too old to even gut parts..

You will probably get the most from the RAM (if it's DDR2) and maaaaaybe a tiny bit for the HDD. 

The drive.. You might get like 4 pounds for it, since even old drives work in new PC's, but optical drives are just very common

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Honestly not much. A lot of the system is proprietary so wouldn't go for much. The GT 610 is probably worth about a tenner on ebay. The fact it only has 100mb ethernet makes it seem quite crappy. I'd say about £50 tops

Meh! it will get me a pair of headsets.......headsets and worth more that this pc god damn it!

25-75 bucks, If it works and isnt full of sh*t like viruses.

My Gaming PC

|| CPU: Intel i5 4690@4.3Ghz || GPU: Dual ASUS gtx 1080 Strix. || RAM: 16gb (4x4gb) Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz. || Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait edition. || OS: Win10 Pro

Trust me, Im an Engineer

I will let it sit in the attic it for museums in the future :/

yeah and when the parts are rare you can sell it for a million dollars lol

You could probably use it for hosting a vanilla minecraft server for 3-8 people,

if you set it to only load a max distance of 6 chunks and give it 2gb of RAM to work with And put Linux on it, It will work without a hitch as long as you have a internet connection that is good enough.

It could probably handle other things like CS 1.6 and Gmod too.

My Gaming PC

|| CPU: Intel i5 4690@4.3Ghz || GPU: Dual ASUS gtx 1080 Strix. || RAM: 16gb (4x4gb) Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz. || Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait edition. || OS: Win10 Pro

Trust me, Im an Engineer

Hook it up to a tv and use it to watch vids and stuff on your tv

Or make a minecraft server as @Johannes_Lazor said

Insert   Dank   Signature   Here.

well considering its not worth much, how much is a xbox 360 with two controllers, charger, the shitty kinetic and 18 games worth? (I want to be a part of the pc master master race so selling the X360 is worth it to me) 

well considering its not worth much, how much is a xbox 360 with two controllers, charger, the shitty kinetic and 18 games worth? (I want to be a part of the pc master master race so selling the Xbone is worth it to me) 

are you gonna sell a 360 or a XBONE because you mention both?

well considering its not worth much, how much is a xbox 360 with two controllers, charger, the shitty kinetic and 18 games worth? (I want to be a part of the pc master master race so selling the Xbone is worth it to me) 

Looking at local sales, xbox 360 bundles like this are toping a top of $150-$160. Also doesn't mean they are actually selling at this price of course. Your 18 games you have may very in worth from 0-few bucks. As for a Xbox one, I would keep it. Save save and save for you PC

I serviced one of these a few years ago, I too thought it was going to be wierd ass BTX shit but no!

LGA775 supporting up to Core2Quad, microATX, DDR3.

Uses an ASUS IPMEL-AE board

http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-Pavilion-Slimline-s5000-Desktop-PC-series/4079861/model/4108474/document/c01925513/

You could probably get about $20 (10 gbp) for each part individually, maybe $50-100 (25-50 gbp) for the full machine.

I would use it as an HTPC or streaming box instead of selling it, would fit nicely into a TV cabinet.

pc specs: 4 function calculator / 8 digit lcd display / colored numeric and function buttons

all its worth in the UK is basically a potato, maybe a bag of chips. however there is places that take in old computers and they end up in 3rd world countries where there still running on dial up internet probably or non, but a old computer to someone who has nothing would be like someone local to you giving you a i7-4770, its a little old but amazing at the same time. 

if you want to see it go to a good home rather than dropping it into the bin then look into donating it to a 3rd world organisation, or sell it to a granny that don't know crap about computers and get about 50 Quid for it. 

just remover any valuable data first or do a clean install so it runs super fast (until windows does its auto updates) and people install a lot of crap on it. 

got to love Asus components