GTA not playing on my computer ... every other game runs great.

Hey everyone.  

So I recently purchased GTA V for the PC and it will not run on my computer.  I have not tried the online mode, but the story mode lags so bad that it is unplayable.  

My computer is good enough that it should not be experiencing any problems; I even set the game's graphics settings to low and it is still lagging terribly.  This is the only game I experience this on; 

my computer has been able to handle every other game on ultra graphics.  I even reinstalled windows to see if it would help, but it didn't. 

Here are my computer's specs: 

GPU = R9295x2 

MOBO = Asus rampage V extreme 

Proc = Intell core i7 5930k Haswell-6 core 3.5GHz  

Ram = 2800MHz 16gb corsair DDR4 

1000w Corsair RM power supply.  

At first I thought that it might be because the ram speed is faster than my proc allows for.  So I made sure to set the clock speed of the ram to 2133MHz, however this also did not help. 

Anyone have any idea of why only this game would be lagging for me?  This has been super frustrating because the game looks really good. 

Thank you in advanced for your advice!!!

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

^ That

And try playing the game without crossfire enabled :)