Witcher 3 MODS

XplosiveNoctua99

My PC Specs: CPU: Core i5 4590 @ stock speeds, GPU: RX 480 8GB, RAM: 16GB DDR3 @1600mhz

Case: Zalman ZM-T4,Motherboard: GigaByte GA-H81M-S2H LGA 1150, HDD/SSD: 2TB Seagate Expansion drive, 1TB Samsung Portable HDD, 160gb Intel SSD, PSU: 550w corsair cxm

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

oh my, that looks amazing, now if only we got the 2013 graphics... WE COULDN'T RUN THE GAME

24 fps for that "cinematic" feel

After a couple weeks of behavioral sciences at my school I can easily conclude my parents need to grow up.

oh my, that looks amazing, now if only we got the 2013 graphics...

IKR

it would be epic with tesselation

My PC Specs: CPU: Core i5 4590 @ stock speeds, GPU: RX 480 8GB, RAM: 16GB DDR3 @1600mhz

Case: Zalman ZM-T4,Motherboard: GigaByte GA-H81M-S2H LGA 1150, HDD/SSD: 2TB Seagate Expansion drive, 1TB Samsung Portable HDD, 160gb Intel SSD, PSU: 550w corsair cxm

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

oh my, that looks amazing, now if only we got the 2013 graphics...

did you forget to add the words "WE COULDNT RUN THE GAME" after the dots?

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

Is there a secret setting hidden somewhere in the files like watchdogs? I'm really disappointed with the current state of the graphics compared to the original ones they showcased. SweetFX is not enough to get to those levels.

SimRacer - Casual FSX Pilot!

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler

Is there a secret setting hidden somewhere in the files like watchdogs? I'm really disappointed with the current state of the graphics compared to the original ones they showcased. SweetFX is not enough to get to those levels.

If watch dogs did that other games automaticly did that too? Why are you people so fucking butthurt over this shit? All devs make the game look nicer in their trailers. AND GUESS FUCKING WHAT? YOU CANNOT CHANGE ANYTHING.

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

Isn't this the same sweetfx mod posted a few days ago?  If not, how is it different?

CPU -AMD R5 2600X @ 4.15 GHz / RAM - 2x8Gb GSkill Ripjaws 3000 MHz/ MB- Asus Crosshair VII Hero X470/  GPU- MSI Gaming X GTX 1080/ CPU Cooler - Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3/ PSU - Seasonic G-series 550W/ Case - NZXT H440 (Black/Red)/ SSD - Crucial MX300 500GB/ Storage - WD Caviar Blue 1TB/ Keyboard - Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Red switches/ Mouse - Logitech g900/ Display - 27" Benq GW2765 1440p display/ Audio - Sennheiser HD 558 and Logitech z323 speakers

If watch dogs did that other games automaticly did that too? Why are you people so fucking butthurt over this shit? All devs make the game look nicer in their trailers. AND GUESS FUCKING WHAT? YOU CANNOT CHANGE ANYTHING.

Woah there, calm your tatas. We can, just give it some time. There are already some people who are working on it, trying to make it better with SweetFX, tweaking things here and there... It will only get better.

I am not butthurt, just disappointed as I wholeheartedly trusted CDPR, whom has been my fav devs for a long time. I've never expected something like this from them and that's it. When you show what the engine is capable of and promise it will look like that at release, get all the preorders, then basically downgrade the features to comply with the inferior hardware there will be disappointments which are inevitable.

And no, not all devs do this. There are still some honests ones out there. This has been an ongoing trend for a while, hope it goes away soon. I still can't believe CDPR did this, it just the opposite of their work ethics.

Our community doesn't do well when it comes to resisting, we all accept the changes after a while and devs/publishers always tend to get away with it. (Dean Hall of DayZ for example.) I guess it'll always be like this, probably the only downside of PC gaming: Getting screwed over by the devs/publishers.

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler

Woah there, calm your tatas. We can, just give it some time. There are already some people who are working on it, trying to make it better with SweetFX, tweaking things here and there... It will only get better.

I am not butthurt, just disappointed as I wholeheartedly trusted CDPR, whom has been my fav devs for a long time. I've never expected something like this from them and that's it. When you show what the engine is capable of and promise it will look like that at release, get all the preorders, then basically downgrade the features to comply with the inferior hardware there will be disappointments which are inevitable.

And no, not all devs do this. There are still some honests ones out there. This has been an ongoing trend for a while, hope it goes away soon. I still can't believe CDPR did this, it just the opposite of their work ethics.

Our community doesn't do well when it comes to resisting, we all accept the changes after a while and devs/publishers always tend to get away with it. (Dean Hall of DayZ for example.) I guess it'll always be like this, probably the only downside of PC gaming: Getting screwed over by the devs/publishers.

You dont know if console bs is involved. They didnt give any promises. Grafics wont get any better with sweet fx. Probably the mods will improve it.(like skyrim).

NAZIS WILL RISE.

You dont know if console bs is involved. They didnt give any promises. Grafics wont get any better with sweet fx. Probably the mods will improve it.(like skyrim).

They DID promise. That's why I'm disappointed. Otherwise I wouldn't really care. Sweetfx has its limits but it's just an indication of what we'll be getting. And please don't talk about things you don't know much about, otherwise it sounds like "every dev does this hurr you cant do anything, they didn't promise anything durr". No need to rage at people who are on your side, show your anger to the devs if you really need to express your feelings. We ck

learly got screwed over graphicswise and that's all there is to be said about this. Otherwise there is nothing wrong with the game.

Spoiler

Spoiler

They DID promise. That's why I'm disappointed. Otherwise I wouldn't really care. Sweetfx has its limits but it's just an indication of what we'll be getting.

Find me those words. They just advertised it .. for more atention. SweetFX is already at its limits... its just a nice re-coloured game with it.

NAZIS WILL RISE.

Find me those words. They just advertised it .. for more atention. SweetFX is already at its limits... its just a nice re-coloured game with it.

I won't find those words for you, SweetFX is not just a color palette. You can do much more with it like nicely done SMAA and many complex filters. Go do your own research if you're curious.

Spoiler

Spoiler

I won't find those words for you, SweetFX is not just a color palette. You can do much more with it like nicely done SMAA and many complex filters. Go do your own research if you're curious.

First Rule when arguing - back up your facts :)

NAZIS WILL RISE.

First Rule when arguing - back up your facts :)

I saw it on reddit. A CDPR dev interview video was on the witcher subreddit and got many people disappointed. I only try to prove my statements to people I care about. I told you to go look for it if you care about it, that's all I've got to say about this. Have a good day. :)

Spoiler

Spoiler

I saw it on reddit. A CDPR dev interview video was on the witcher subreddit and got many people disappointed. I only try to prove my statements to people I care about. I told you to go look for it if you care about it, that's all I've got to say about this. Have a good day. :)

Well if you wont back shit up, dont start the argument in the first place.

NAZIS WILL RISE.

Well if you wont back shit up, dont start the argument in the first place.

I'm just saying that the info is out there. I told you where to look for it. I'm not going to find it for you as this is not an important matter for me. Is it too hard for you to understand? I'll say it again: this is not an argument, if you're curious then go do your research and satisfy your curiosity. Please don't bother me with this anymore.

Spoiler

Spoiler

I'm just saying that the info is out there. I told you where to look for it. I'm not going to find it for you as this is not an important matter for me. Is it too hard for you to understand? I'll say it again: this is not an argument, if you're curious then go do your research and satisfy your curiosity. Please don't bother me with this anymore.

worried-challenge-denied!-l.png

NAZIS WILL RISE.