Decent speakers that look and sound great.. unlimited budget

HeftyNugget
Go to solution Solved by wilsoneku,

If you want some SOLID solid speakers, I'd say take a look at the Chane A1rx speakers. They both look and sound amazing. 

So, by 'unlimited budget' I meant that I have enough dosh to add a hundred or few hundred bucks to my entry budget if the product is worth it.

My entry budget is 250$, I would like to buy something thats functional and has a great sound and bass quality.

*Oh, also looking for something with bluetooth/wi-fi access, so I can play music from my laptop and phone, aswell as from PC via cable.

Thanks in advance for every suggestion!

BUYING in Poland.

Desktop: ASUS Z97-AR | i7-4790K Devil's Canyon | ASUS GTX 980Ti STRIX OC | Corsair 650W TX | Corsair Vengeance - 8 GB 1600 MHz | Samsung Pro 840 - 256GB | SilentiumPC HE1225 | Cooler Master HAF-932 Adv. | Razer Deathstalker | Razer Taipan | SteelSeries DEX | SteelSeries Siberia Elite Black Prism Edition | DXRacer Maximum Series | Bluemic Snowball Aluminium 
Laptop: ASUS Zenbook UX32LN

Camera: Nikon D5300

http://www.amazon.com/Harman-Kardon-SoundSticks-Wireless-Bluetooth/dp/B008YFD5G4/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1432377499&sr=8-2&keywords=soundsticks+3Personally this is what I would go for, but I've always had a soft spot for the soundsticks since the first generation of them. I've picked out the wireless ones, but there are wired versions as well for cheaper. I'm not that good with speakers, so I'll leave other, probably better recommendations to those more experienced in this area.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Forgot to mention that I live in Poland, so amazon is totally off the shelf my friend :D

@Thorium19, I am not into bluetooth speakers unless it's optional (it would be great to have that feature, so I can play music with my phone and such), because otherwise I'll have to buy a bluetooth stick for my PC, which I don't want to do.

Specs look great, but I don't like plastic finishes.

Plastic elements - fine, but whole thing made out of plastic isn't feeling ok (I had one and due to moving it a lot it has all corners smashed and scratched)

Desktop: ASUS Z97-AR | i7-4790K Devil's Canyon | ASUS GTX 980Ti STRIX OC | Corsair 650W TX | Corsair Vengeance - 8 GB 1600 MHz | Samsung Pro 840 - 256GB | SilentiumPC HE1225 | Cooler Master HAF-932 Adv. | Razer Deathstalker | Razer Taipan | SteelSeries DEX | SteelSeries Siberia Elite Black Prism Edition | DXRacer Maximum Series | Bluemic Snowball Aluminium 

JBL LSR308s are the best speakers you can buy in the $200 range, but if you want something a bit more attractive, Simple Audio Listen could be worth a look. The SALs have bluetooth and a few other nice features but you are going to sacrifice sound quality for aesthetics on this one. 

Logitech Surround Sound Speaker System Z906

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

Maybe let's ignore the elegant looking thingy, because let's face it - I won't really show it to anyone since it's for my own, personal usage.

logitech ones+ a bluetoooth dongle

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

Any other suggestions :) ?

Unlimited budget? oh boy.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

Unlimited budget? oh boy.

Technically.

bluetooth dongle for PC/laptop :D

System: i5 6600K@3.6 GHz, Gigabyte Z170XP SLI, 2x8 Corsair DDR 3000, Corsair Hydro H60i cooler, Rosewill CAPSTONE 750w Gold PSU, 1x 512GB SSD, 1x 2TB 7200RPM, Windows 10 Pro x64
Display: XFX R9 390 DD, triple 1920x1200 24" HP monitors (5760x1200 @ 60Hz)   Sound: Audio-gd NFB-11 -> AKG K7XX or 2.1 speaker system

So, by 'unlimited budget' I meant that I have enough dosh to add a hundred or few hundred bucks to my entry budget if the product is worth it.

My entry budget is 250$, I would like to buy something thats functional and has a great sound and bass quality.

*Oh, also looking for something with bluetooth/wi-fi access, so I can play music from my laptop and phone, aswell as from PC via cable.

Thanks in advance for every suggestion!

BUYING in Poland.

in all sincerity, $250 + a few hundred bucks is light years away from 'unlimited budget' 

This is an example of a real 'unlimited budget' speakers: http://www.cnet.com/news/the-1000000-speaker/=> only the speakers tho, not including the other stuffs. 

in all sincerity, $250 + a few hundred bucks is light years away from 'unlimited budget' 

This is an example of a real 'unlimited budget' speakers: http://www.cnet.com/news/the-1000000-speaker/=> only the speakers tho, not including the other stuffs. 

There's difference between budget for stuff you need and budget for stupidity expenses.

CPU: AMD 3600 GPU: ASUS DUAL OC RX 6750 XT MOBO: Asus Prime X570-P RAM: 16GB XPG Gammix D10 3000Mhz

PSU: Gamdias Kratos P1 650w 80+ Gold OS:Windows 10 pro Case: 4U Rackmount  HDD/SSD:Seagate 8 TB/ Patriot Scorch m.2 512GB

You can't spell ignorant without IGN...-TheSLSAMG

There's difference between budget for stuff you need and budget for stupidity expenses.

Soooo.....unlimited budget for stuffs you need and unlimited budget for ridiculous stuffs got a different 'unlimited' word meaning? The first 'unlimited' is actually limited, while the second 'unlimited' is the true unlimited?

Oh and talking about 'need', you actually only need a $10 pair of speakers that can produce sounds. That's all you'll ever need, because you only need 'sound', not 'good sound'. 

Wow, people can't actually read.

I regret posting here.

Stop picking on the title and read the actual post instead of wasting my and everyone elses time.

Wow, people can't actually read.

I regret posting here.

Stop picking on the title and read the actual post instead of wasting my and everyone elses time.

Ah yes, it's always the others' fault, isn't it? Tried pointing the paradox nicely, hoping you'd realize you're making a fool of yourself, but it didn't seem to work. If you got a budget, don't say unlimited. If you say unlimited, don't put in a budget. If you don't know the meaning of 'unlimited', buy a dictionary.

"Looking for a good sports car, unlimited budget. And by 'unlimited budget' I meant $1000 + a few hundred bucks" Sounds funny to you? If not, google the meaning of 'unlimited'

If you want some SOLID solid speakers, I'd say take a look at the Chane A1rx speakers. They both look and sound amazing.