HELP! My "friend" sabotaged my computer and I can't fix it!

Hi so my friend pulled a prank on me by running some script at startup. What it does is it types "colereallysuckscolereallysuckscolereallysucks..." over and over again, in whatever text box you have selected. I don't know where the file is. It starts running about 3 seconds after I log on. This means that searching for it in the windows search bar doesn't do anything, when it is being spammed.

I spent the last hour trying to fix it. I was able to navigate to control panel by a very long indirect way that didn't evolve a keyboard, and found that there is no unusual program installed. Also I didn't see anything in any of the task manager tabs.

Please help me. Thanks!

Get linux on a usb using a different computer, boot in to linux, open the windows file system, startup folder, delete the file if it's there.

Spoiler

LTT's Fastest single core CineBench 11.5/15 score on air with i7-4790K on air

Main Rig

CPU: i7-4770K @ 4.3GHz 1.18v, Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Mark 2, RAM: 16 GB G.Skill Sniper Series @ 1866MHz, GPU: EVGA 980Ti Classified @ 1507/1977MHz , Storage: 500GB 850 EVO, WD Cavier Black/Blue 1TB+1TB,  Power Supply: Corsair HX 750W, Case: Fractal Design r4 Black Pearl w/ Window, OS: Windows 10 Home 64bit

Plex Server WIP

CPU: i5-3570K, Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: ASrock, Ram: 16GB, GPU: Intel igpu, Storage: 120GB Kingston SSD, 6TB WD Red, Powersupply: Corsair TX 750W, Case: Corsair Carbide Spec-01 OS: Windows 10

Lenovo Legion Laptop

CPU: i7-7700HQ, RAM: 8GB, GPU: 1050Ti 4GB, Storage: 500GB Crucial MX500, OS: Windows 10

Okay I just managed to stop it by killing wscript in processes. So I stopped it. However I still don't know where the file is. Any ideas?

You can right click on the task if the script is running and select 'open file path'. You have to get it started for that unfortunately.

Or you just look for the autostart entry via autoruns.

-> https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb963902.aspx

~ ThxAndBye

"You should remove any cats from the vicinity, because cats will cause all kinds of problems doing CPU installation." -Linus

delid i7-3770k @ 4.2Ghz @ 1.265V | EVGA z77 FTW | GTX 680 2way-SLI | 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum @ 1866MHz | 240GB SSD RAID 0 | Full Custom Water Loop with two 360mm radiators  -> live temps <-

I'm dying to know what your response will be. Make it good:)