how to reduce dust in PC?

MattTheMayor

my baby is a dust baby. i cleaned it like a week ago and now it's back to being dusty.

i was wondering how to reduce the dust build up in my pc? it's the dustiest thing in my house.

i do have a dog. but he doesnt shed that much.

my baby is a dust baby. i cleaned it like a week ago and now it's back to being dusty.

i was wondering how to reduce the dust build up in my pc? it's the dustiest thing in my house.

i do have a dog. but he doesnt shed that much.

Do you have filters on all your fans?

Positive pressure and dust filters on your fans.

N64 HTPC: [Completed]

Main PC: i7 4770k @ 4.2 Ghz | Be Quiet! Dark Rock TF | Asus Z87 Maximus VI Formula | G Skill Ripjaws X 16GB | Zotac GTX 1070 | Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | Seagate 1TB Hybrid | Samsung 840 EVO 128GB | Corsair 1200i | Thermaltake Core P5

This

60FPS Microwave

Intel Core i5-4670K | Galax GTX 970 EXOC | ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac | Team Elite 8GB 1600MHz | Gelid Black Edition | Samsung slowdown + WD Blue 1TB x2 | Cooler Master V550 | Corsair K65 + Logitech G100s | MasterCase Pro 3

Put dust filters on the outside of your intake fans, also make sure you have more intake fans than you have exhaust. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

Do you have filters on all your fans?

i have 300r and it has dust filters for the front for intake (non removable, have to rip off the front of the case to clean) and the bottom for psu

Put dust filters on the outside of your intake fans, also make sure you have more intake fans than you have exhaust. 

300r has 2 intake fans than exhaust

Stock filters are kinda crappy. You could get one of these:

http://www.demcifilter.com/c27/CARBIDE-300R.aspx

60FPS Microwave

Intel Core i5-4670K | Galax GTX 970 EXOC | ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac | Team Elite 8GB 1600MHz | Gelid Black Edition | Samsung slowdown + WD Blue 1TB x2 | Cooler Master V550 | Corsair K65 + Logitech G100s | MasterCase Pro 3