4kay all the way

joshdell4765

what 4k monitor is good for a r9 270 not r9 270x that is under 500-700$ canadian with tax :/

video editing, photo shopping, gaming mostly league or minecraft :/

might want to take a second look at your gpu

I don't think you can run 4k on a 270.... I don't think I know.

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

You sure can.The Dell P2415Q fits the budget in USD but I'm not sure about CAD.

Isn't 24" a bit small for 4K, too small actually.

SimRacer - Casual FSX Pilot!

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler

Isn't 24" a bit small for 4K, too small actually.

It's small but it will be packed in a small screen bring it to a higher clarity.

I would stay away from TN then.  Some people will say TN is ok but I find it intolerably bad.  If you are tempted by the low prices of TN just make sure you see one in the flesh before you commit.

My Titan X can hardly handle 4K... some games are at around 30 and some games are at 60.. and with that a few months or so, even another year.. my titan X wouldnt be able to run properly, same for SLI titan X.. that still manages to struggle to keep 60 fps, id go with a 1440P monitor, and wait till next year when Pascal is released. 

or think about getting the amd r9 390x in its up coming release. its only JUST better then my Titan X, but even that will struggle 4K. unless you like to have lower settings over res.

My Titan X can hardly handle 4K... some games are at around 30 and some games are at 60.. and with that a few months or so, even another year.. my titan X wouldnt be able to run properly, same for SLI titan X.. that still manages to struggle to keep 60 fps, id go with a 1440P monitor, and wait till next year when Pascal is released. 

or think about getting the amd r9 390x in its up coming release. its only JUST better then my Titan X, but even that will struggle 4K. unless you like to have lower settings over res.

i dont want to play games on 4k 60 fps xD i just want it for the pixels........... but really, im not really going to but a titan with a 4k monitor

i dont want to play games on 4k 60 fps xD i just want it for the pixels........... but really, im not really going to but a titan with a 4k monitor

if you want pixels go for 4K ;)

just go for the rog swift* from what ive been told its one of the best TN panel, unless you would like a IPS (better colour) but with less Ms