Good Wireless network cards?

Hey does anyone know any good wireless adaptors?

Pci-e or pci seem to be the best but im not against usb.

It doesn't need to be to fast but I've had so many wifi problems in the past i want it reliable

Preferably $30 cad or less

Ive been looking at with the second one looking the best but the first one cheaper and good:

Rosewill RNX-N250PCe

Gigabyte GC-WB867D-I 802.11a/b/g/n/ac PCI-Express x1 Wi-Fi Adapter 

TP-LINK TL-WN881ND

Id love wired but its not really an option and i'm pretty skeptical of powerline as well.

I use two a TP-Link WDN4800 and the WDN3800, both are dual band so I connect to multiple networks and and they have been pretty reliable.  I got them both on sale so they were cheaper, the 3800 on sale was the same as the WN881ND, but do not have AC.

I've been on AC wireless for a while now, I am forced to use a USB adapter (Crossfire on a mATX board goes through PCIE lanes pretty quick). It's a TP LINK Archer T4U 1200. After my experiences with both the TP LINK dongle and an older D-Link one, don't use USB for WiFi. Of the cards you linked in the post, I'd spend the extra to get the Gigabyte one. AC wireless can come in handy, particularly if you decide in future you want to stream video locally. Bluetooth is also supported by that card. Something I didn't think I would need when I built my PC, but there have been a few occasions that it would have been nice to have.