What is the best way to backup RAMdisk?

What is the best way to backup RAMdisk? I have a server run on RAMdisk and I want to back it up every 15 to 30 minutes. Is there a feature in Windows 8.1 or a program I can get to do that? 

\/Specs\/

Xeon E3 1230 V3-Maximus vi hero-2x4gb G skill RipjawsX 2133-EVGA supernova-1 tb seagate-Samsung 840 EVO 1TB-NZXT H440-EVGA 6Gb 780 Razer-Blackwidow Ultimate-Corsair M65

MSI Ghost Pro GS60 

To me, it's unwise to run a server on volatile storage.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

To me, it's unwise to run a server on volatile storage.

it is but my minecraft server runs WAY smoother. 

\/Specs\/

Xeon E3 1230 V3-Maximus vi hero-2x4gb G skill RipjawsX 2133-EVGA supernova-1 tb seagate-Samsung 840 EVO 1TB-NZXT H440-EVGA 6Gb 780 Razer-Blackwidow Ultimate-Corsair M65

MSI Ghost Pro GS60 

how to back up a ram disk you say ?

here's an idea don't use a ram disk , use an m.2 or pcie based ssd instead , they're far more practical

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

It's one thing to throw temp files and heap space in a ram disk... Volatile storage is not the place for a server.

--Neil Hanlon

Operations Engineer

it is but my minecraft server runs WAY smoother. 

It's one thing to throw temp files and heap space in a ram disk... Volatile storage is not the place for a server.

Like Neil said, its more wise to use a ramdisk as temp files drive, etc. 

Your minecraft server is running more smooth not because its running on a RamDisk, its mainly because you have the entire world map in Ram.

If you get a mod/plugin to force world load into to ram at server start it will have the same effect.