Extremely high CPU usage in Witcher 3

MADMasomi

Ever since I got The Witcher 3 I have been having extremly high CPU usage in game (60-70%) and this rises to 80-95% in towns and causes my game to stutter + lag and even crash.

System Specs

CPU - i5 4690k (at normal clock speed)

GPU - EVGA 970 SSC ACX 2.0+

Mobo - MSI Z97S SLI Plus

PSU - EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G2

Ram - DDR3 1866 Ripjaws 8 gigs

OS - Windows 8.1

Here is my CPU usage in game, I had to alt tab to take this picture but the usage is 15-20% higher

acj1e0i.jpg

I have tried lowering all my game settings to the bare minimum with all post processing effects off in game and my CPU usage hovers around 75% in town. I also rolled back the Nvidia drivers as well, just in case, and that seemed to stop the crashes from happening as much but the high CPU usage persists. I lowered my fps cap to 30 and didn't work. The only thing that semi worked was playing in Window mode and lowering the resolution from 1080p to something lower.

I also tried this suggestion someone in /r/witcher posted but it didn't work for me. 

http://www.reddit.com/r/witcher/comments/36mc8o/a_guide_on_optimization_tweaking_crashfixing/

I also closed any programs which I thought might be causing this and it didn't help.

This is the only game where I have had these issues with and I am not really sure what other steps to try to fix this. I would appreciate any help or suggestions. 

Sure Witcher 3 uses quite a bit of CPU resources, but not to the point it takes away resources from running Windows O.o  Mine is frequently at 85% for all cores.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

Sure Witcher 3 uses quite a bit of CPU resources, but not to the point it takes away resources from running Windows O.o  Mine is frequently at 85% for all cores.

Is this high level of CPU usage suppose to be normal for my cpu? I still haven't gotten around to overclocking my cpu yet, will overclocking fix this issue?