OFFICIAL Linus Tech Tips shirts are here ^_^

@nicklmg couldn't you guys work something out with a European Shirt Printer. The shipping is so expensive and then I have to pay 19% tax, when I pick up the package from costumes. If there would be a european option, I would only wear LTT stuff. (even LTT boxershorts :D  )

We got speadshirt in Germany (http://www.spreadshirt.de/) I would be willing to help with translation.

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

I'd like to point out what Teespring did for me @nicklmg

LeT7G6t.png

IDK If I was the only one to get this, probably not.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

LeT7G6t.png

Same thing here.

qgNOlFV.png

@nicklmg couldn't you guys work something out with a European Shirt Printer. The shipping is so expensive and then I have to pay 19% tax, when I pick up the package from costumes. If there would be a european option, I would only wear LTT stuff. (even LTT boxershorts :D  )

We got speadshirt in Germany (http://www.spreadshirt.de/) I would be willing to help with translation.

Teespring just acquired Fabrily, a UK-based shirt seller. Hopefully that will help our homies in the EU ^_^

LeT7G6t.png

I think they're doing a full reprint on them since there was an error in production.

Essentially they're badasses and handled it in a way that I never expected. Pretty amazing for them to just go and reprint everything, free of charge, when they heard about the (fairly rampant) color issues imo.

I think they're doing a full reprint on them since there was an error in production.

Essentially they're badasses and handled it in a way that I never expected. Pretty amazing for them to just go and reprint everything, free of charge, when they heard about the (fairly rampant) color issues imo.

They probably read the forums and saw us complaining. If so, then hi Teespring!

They probably read the forums and saw us complaining. If so, then hi Teespring!

Possible. I think they just saw an issue in whatever way and wanted to fix it. I think that's awesome.

Possible. I think they just saw an issue in whatever way and wanted to fix it. I think that's awesome.

I like it when companies acknowledge they screwed up and take the matter into their own hands. Really instills confidence in them as a business.

66bf9cecd6cf73312a01fca5c1586d86.jpg

I just got this shipping notification for the revised shirt. Teespring works fast!

• 2 weeks later...

Are you guys going to be selling these again in the future?

I was wondering why I just received a second T-shirt in the mail! And my first wasn't even misprinted! I NEVER NEED TO WEAR ANOTHER TSHIRT EVER AGAIN WOO

Main Rig: CPU i7-4790k / MOBO Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) / RAM 16GB HyperX Fury 1866 MHz / CPU COOLER Dark Rock 3 / GPU Asus GTX 1070 Strix  / CASE Evolv ATX Tempered Glass / SSD Crucial MX200 250GB / HDD  WD Black 1TB + WD Blue 3TB / PSU EVGA 750G2 / DISPLAYS 2x Dell U2414h / KEYBOARD Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown / MOUSE Logitech G602 

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 / i7-6700HQ, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, GTX 960m, 1080P Display

Cheap Windows/Office Keys

• 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...

are there still hoodies available?

couldnt find any on teespring

Spoiler

CPU i7 4790K 4,7Ghz Cooling:Corsair H100iGTX+Noctua NF-F12PWM GPU: EVGA 1080ti SC+ ACX2.0+ RAM:16GB DDR3 1866mhz Crucial Balistics Tactical Tracer Mobo:ASUS Z97-AR PSU:EVGA 750W G2 Supernova Case:Fractal Meshify C Storage:500GB Samsung 850 evo, 900GB Toshiba Game Storage SSD, 2TB Data HDD

i7 4790k Devils Canyon OC @4,6Ghz,Cooler Corsair h100i GTX, GPU EVGA 980Ti SC+ ACX 2.0+ @ stoc

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/278610-display-technology-faqmythbuster/

Earning money and getting walking advertisements at the same time