GTA V radio rant.

Am I the only one completely disappointed with the soundtrack on the Radio stations in GTA V? Not just the music, but the talk radio as well.

I especially hated what they did to Lazlo, not so much as in the main story, but what they did to him on the radio. That and the other talk radio shows are just....god awful and annoying. Not as funny as they used to be.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

just use your own music

problem solved

I am disappointed with all GTA sound tracks. To me, they're all mediocre and uninspired. Which is why I listen to my own music when I play GTA online and play my music when I'm not in a cutscene in the singleplayer. 

In my opinion, there's only two good songs in V and that's a song by Queen and a song, that I cant remember the name of, and that's a song that is in Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

just use your own music

problem solved

I've tried, but for some reason the music on my self radio channel is barely audible, even if I turn my system volume way up.

I am disappointed with all GTA sound tracks. To me, they're all mediocre and uninspired. Which is why I listen to my own music when I play GTA online and play my music when I'm not in a cutscene in the singleplayer. 

In my opinion, there's only two good songs in V and that's a song by Queen and a song, that I cant remember the name of, and that's a song that is in Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3. 

Wait, all of them? GTA 3, Vice City, and San Andreas where awesomely stereotypical.

Only songs I've found so far that I like are Welcome To Los Santos, and Danger Zone.

Mainly because those came on during that one mission where you race those rich kids and then steal their cars, then race back to the garage, which was uber fun in first person triple monitor surround.

I found basically everything on Non-stop Pop FM to be amazing and a few other select channels, but I don't pay too much attention to the talkshows etc.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

Wow, I like the radio a lot :P

I have found some real gems because of it 'Tell it to my heart' for example.

and the other talk radio shows are just....god awful and annoying. Not as funny as they used to be.

i was doing the submarine side mission where u have to collect the nuke waste and the radio was set on a talk show channel, since u have the phone opened to see the tracking siginal u cant change the radio except if u close the phone then open it again or from the setting menu which in that moment i didnt think about either of those solutions and end up listening to 1-2hs of lame and stupid talk show =.=

I like all of the music they have put in GTA V and it is the best soundtrack they have put in GTA so far, imo. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

Self-Radio. Problem solved.

Self-Radio. Problem solved.

Pffft, who needs that? The music library on my PC has me sorted. ;) 

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I like the songs that play in strip club pretty sure it was a radio but not sure which one besides than that no.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Pffft, who needs that? The music library on my PC has me sorted. ;)

If I try to play music over the game using something like VLC I get these 'audio artifacts'. The constant popping noise annoys the hell out of me so I'm kinda forced to use the game's self-radio station to listen to my own music.

Ignis (Primary rig)
CPU
 i7-4770K                               Displays Dell U2312HM + 2x Asus VH236H
MB ASRock Z87M Extreme4      Keyboard Rosewill K85 RGB BR
RAM G.Skill Ripjaws X 16GB      Mouse Razer DeathAdder
GPU XFX RX 5700XT                    Headset V-Moda Crossfade LP2
PSU Lepa G1600
Case Corsair 350D
Cooling Corsair H90             
Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS) + WD Blue 1TB

Server 01Alpha                                       Server 01Beta                            Chaos Box (Loaner Rig)                Router (pfSense)
CPU
 Xeon X5650                                      CPU 2x Xeon E5520                    CPU Xeon E3-1240V2                     CPU Xeon E3-1246V3
MB Asus P6T WS Pro                               MB EVGA SR-2                             MB ASRock H61MV-ITX                 MB ASRock H81 Pro BTC
RAM Kingston unbuffered ECC 24GB  RAM G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB         RAM Random Ebay RAM 12GB    RAM G.Skill Ripjaws 8GB
GPU XFX R5 220                                       GPU EVGA GTX 580 SC               GPU Gigabyte R9 295x2                GPU integrated
PSU Corsair CX430M                               PSU Corsair AX1200                   PSU Corsair GS700                         PSU Antec EA-380D
Case Norco RPC-450B 4U                      Case Rosewill  RSV-L4000C        Case Modified Bitfenix Prodigy   Case Norco RPC-250 2U
Cooling Noctua NH-U9S                        Cooling 2x CM Hyper 212 Evo  Cooling EVGA CLC 120mm           Cooling stock
Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS)           Storage null                                 Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS)  Storage Fujitsu 150GB HDD
               8x WD Red 1TB in Raid 6                                                                                WD Black 1TB    
               WD Green 2TB

If I try to play music over the game using something like VLC I get these 'audio artifacts'. The constant popping noise annoys the hell out of me so I'm kinda forced to use the game's self-radio station to listen to my own music.

I just can't get the self audio to be loud enough, not to mention that it's like, duplicating songs.

just use your own music

problem solved

How do you actually do this? Excuse me if its a really stupid and simple answered question.... I've only played like 10mins so far lol

I love the radio in GTAV 

Radio Los Santos FTW

'Hello, Cara here! '

I love that woman.

How do you actually do this? Excuse me if its a really stupid and simple answered question.... I've only played like 10mins so far lol

Something with putting your own music files in a folder somewhere in the Gta folder.

Open your start menu. Click on documents, rockstar games, user music. Put music files in that folder, then when in game, open the settings and audio menu, and scan for music.

I get nothing like that. Though, I cant play and pause when I am in game with my mouse binds, so I have to ALT+TAB out. 

'Hello, Cara here! '

I love that woman.

I like kindrick's swimming pools 

I could listen to that for hrs. 

I just can't get the self audio to be loud enough, not to mention that it's like, duplicating songs.

Being too quiet is a universal issue with the game for me. I have all the sound set to max and I still need to turn up my headphones just so it sounds normal. I can't say I've had duplicating songs yet, but there is a 10 second delay between each song.

Ignis (Primary rig)
CPU
 i7-4770K                               Displays Dell U2312HM + 2x Asus VH236H
MB ASRock Z87M Extreme4      Keyboard Rosewill K85 RGB BR
RAM G.Skill Ripjaws X 16GB      Mouse Razer DeathAdder
GPU XFX RX 5700XT                    Headset V-Moda Crossfade LP2
PSU Lepa G1600
Case Corsair 350D
Cooling Corsair H90             
Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS) + WD Blue 1TB

Server 01Alpha                                       Server 01Beta                            Chaos Box (Loaner Rig)                Router (pfSense)
CPU
 Xeon X5650                                      CPU 2x Xeon E5520                    CPU Xeon E3-1240V2                     CPU Xeon E3-1246V3
MB Asus P6T WS Pro                               MB EVGA SR-2                             MB ASRock H61MV-ITX                 MB ASRock H81 Pro BTC
RAM Kingston unbuffered ECC 24GB  RAM G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB         RAM Random Ebay RAM 12GB    RAM G.Skill Ripjaws 8GB
GPU XFX R5 220                                       GPU EVGA GTX 580 SC               GPU Gigabyte R9 295x2                GPU integrated
PSU Corsair CX430M                               PSU Corsair AX1200                   PSU Corsair GS700                         PSU Antec EA-380D
Case Norco RPC-450B 4U                      Case Rosewill  RSV-L4000C        Case Modified Bitfenix Prodigy   Case Norco RPC-250 2U
Cooling Noctua NH-U9S                        Cooling 2x CM Hyper 212 Evo  Cooling EVGA CLC 120mm           Cooling stock
Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS)           Storage null                                 Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS)  Storage Fujitsu 150GB HDD
               8x WD Red 1TB in Raid 6                                                                                WD Black 1TB    
               WD Green 2TB

Works fine for me. I just down down the sound effects volume and turn up the music volume in audio settings. I do find that sometimes songs are duplicated but it's not that big of a deal

"Rawr XD"

Live fast die you young bad girls do it well?

strip club lol

"Rawr XD"

Works fine for me. I just down down the sound effects volume and turn up the music volume in audio settings. I do find that sometimes songs are duplicated but it's not that big of a deal

I have music turned to full, system sound settings all the way up, with everything else turned down, still not loud enough.

Mind you, I have tinnitus so to me, decently loud would be painful for others. Like, when I play battlefield, my headset is loud enough that other people can hear it across the room when I'm not wearing it.