Pc won't power on, replaced mobo. Still won't power on

My pc won't power on so I took it to microcenter and they said the motherboard was faulty. I replaced the asrock z97 mobo with a new gigabyte z97x-ud3h mobo and it still won't turn on(well it turns on and immediately shuts off then turns itself on again in a continuous loop)

P.s. Since I changed boards do I have to wipe my boot ssd and wd hard drive or am I ok since I stayed with a z97 chipset capturedvideo.MOV

capturedvideo.MOV

specs ??? maybe the power supply ??

On 11/19/2014 at 2:14 PM, Syntaxvgm said:
You would think Ubisoft would support the Bulldozer based architectures more given their digging themed names like bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller and Excavator.

Specs are as follows : i7-4790k clocked at 4.7ghz, msi gtx 970 gaming 4g, corsair h80i, Samsung 850 evo, wd black 1tb, corsair rm 650 psu, some wifi card can't remember exactly wat brand/model, 3 Corsiar af120 blue led fans

What exactly would that mean if it boots without a gpu and only a stick of ram

it would mean either your GPU isnt either placed correctly, or is dead. Or the same with your RAM sticks...

K I'll try that I'll give a status update in like 5 min

make sure you flip your power supply off

Not at the moment, but someone told me that corsairs rm series psu's are known to die randomly. Mines not even a year old

Not at the moment, but someone told me that corsairs rm series psu's are known to die randomly. Mines not even a year old

i heared that to.

what specs do you have ? maybe you can ask a local computer store if they can test the pc with a other power supply

On 11/19/2014 at 2:14 PM, Syntaxvgm said:
You would think Ubisoft would support the Bulldozer based architectures more given their digging themed names like bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller and Excavator.

Specs are as follows : i7-4790k clocked at 4.7ghz, msi gtx 970 gaming 4g, corsair h80i, Samsung 850 evo, wd black 1tb, corsair rm 650 psu, some wifi card can't remember exactly wat brand/model, 3 Corsiar af120 blue led fans

Btw since I switched from a z97 asrock board to a z97 by gigabyte will I have to wipe my boot ssd and hard drive?