980 ti Specs, Performance, and Pictures Leaked (Updated)

First you predicted the Fiji XT being a Titanish AMD version

Now this

Pls, predict more thingz...

Please drink a verification can for more predictions

If these are really true, then holy shit!

im not blown away! just performance a little better then the 980 nothing special.

EOC folding stats - Folding stats - My web folding page stats

Summer Glau: Quote's The future is worth fighting for. Serenity

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular

im not blown away! just performance a little better then the 980 nothing special.

But overclocked it's better than a stock titan x and cheaper. This could be the first generation where 4k actually seems viable

2816 cuda cores, I was exactly right! 

It's like you guessed the right amount of jelly beans in the jar at the county fair.

2816 cuda cores, I was exactly right! 

Predict next week's lottery numbers next.

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

If these numbers are true, I'm only more excited for Pascal. Single GPUs are becoming more powerful by the second.

Holy shit. 1440p 144Hz here I come.

60FPS Microwave

Intel Core i5-4670K | Galax GTX 970 EXOC | ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac | Team Elite 8GB 1600MHz | Gelid Black Edition | Samsung slowdown + WD Blue 1TB x2 | Cooler Master V550 | Corsair K65 + Logitech G100s | MasterCase Pro 3

These numbers don't hold any water, personally. I'd prefer to see game benchmarks--none of this synthetic stuff.  -_-

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

What the 780 Ti should've been, more vram than the 980  :lol:

But damn it change the cooler design already  <_<

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

I will take 2.

Never say it's not broken. Everything is broken. Why? Because everything needs MOAR POWA!

I'm willing to bet that it will be announced at E3 at the PC conference. Be patient people.

I'm willing to bet that it will be announced at E3 at the PC conference. Be patient people.

The PC Conference sponsored by AMD?

:P

If anything probably at EPIC, or the Nvidia shield conference.

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

The PC Conference sponsored by AMD?

:P

If anything probably at EPIC, or the Nvidia shield conference.

I stand corrected lol.

Where are the guys that said this card didn't exist and would NEVER exist.... Silent.

So a gtx 970 is getting beaten by an overclocked 290 (hawaii pro) and 290x (hawaii xt)? I smell BS.

The article even says the 970 is heavily overclocked. 1200/1800 is not even a clock worth mentioning for the 970. ThaT thing can run at 1500+/1900 easily

290x is always around 970,so I don't see why a OC version wouldn't be better, especially when the 970 is not that much OCd, but a OC 290... there I agree with you.

On stock it beats a OC 980, fair improvement I'd say.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

Jeez, 2x 8pin and 1x 6pin,things gonna overclocking like a champ

- snip-

The performance of this card is questionable- it edges out a bit by the 980. I will buy this car only for 4K future proofing. I hope it isn't $800. Anyway, I hope this card can be BIOS hacked like the Titan X can be, therefore 50% more performance on water!

See my blog for amusing encounters from IT workplace: http://linustechtips.com/main/blog/585-life-of-a-techie/

And yet no fucking back plate. I find it hard to believe you really had to save an extra 5 or 10 bucks on a card that is likely 700 fucking bucks.

why do care so much? it's not like you're gonna buy a nvidia card anytime soon /s  it's a reference card, not a custom and personally, there's no need for one.

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

I'm not sure if I trust the legitimacy of that diagram. It's pretty easy to take a diagram of the Titan X's core config and put transparent red boxes over it.

I'm not sure if I trust the legitimacy of that diagram. It's pretty easy to take a diagram of the Titan X's core config and put transparent red boxes over it.

Benchmarks are always questionable since there is really no way to prove if they are real unless an inside source confirms it. The pictures however are most likely real, JayzTwoCents teased the 980ti on his tech talk and then the day after these leak out? I don't think that's a coincidence 

The look the 770 have are getting boring and ugly. They have been using the look since GTX770.

Why the fk is nVidia not giving the 980Ti the Titan X look? The Titan X looks really much better.

DAC/AMPs:

Klipsch Heritage Headphone Amplifier

Headphones: Klipsch Heritage HP-3 Walnut, Meze 109 Pro, Beyerdynamic Amiron Home, Amiron Wireless Copper, Tygr 300R, DT880 600ohm Manufaktur, T90, Fidelio X2HR

CPU: Intel 4770, GPU: Asus RTX3080 TUF Gaming OC, Mobo: MSI Z87-G45, RAM: DDR3 16GB G.Skill, PC Case: Fractal Design R4 Black non-iglass, Monitor: BenQ GW2280

Maybe this is actually the first of the 1xxx cards? 

I originally thought that was how it was going to be, but maybe NVIDIA doesn't have room to do a Maxwell refresh with GM200 consumer products. Perhaps Pascal is right on target to Q1 or Q2 of 2016. Which means there really is no time or room to do a Maxwell refresh with new GM200 consumer SKUs and lower end cards with GM204.