Channel Migration

JoshTBG

Hey All,

I have just created a Google + page for my channel (JoshTBG HD) I want to change the name to be JoshTBG since JoshTBG HD is a person on google and i want to migrate.

It says that i will loses youtube.com/c/JoshTBG could i just re get it?

Many Thanks,

Josh

The best you can do is make a backup of your videos and then change it in case something goes wrong.

I may have done that in the past but I'm not 100% sure and I really can't help you, sorry.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

Hey All,

I have just created a Google + page for my channel (JoshTBG HD) I want to change the name to be JoshTBG since JoshTBG HD is a person on google and i want to migrate.

It says that i will loses youtube.com/c/JoshTBG could i just re get it?

Many Thanks,

Josh

You can change your username through Google+. But your URL stays as the old one. You'll. Need 500 subs to have a custom URL.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.