can you get a just a plain keyboard with mechinal keys ?

Hi guys 

i have a mechanical keyboard already which is a kailh red switch keyboard which dont get me wrong is amazing but why cant i find a keyboard that is just plain and doesn't have the gamer style and atheistic's ? it has to have a British layout and price and has to have a mechanical key type, i dont really care if its cherry or kailh since i really don't see much of a difference price to performance i trolled to death :L if you know of any please leave a link bellow so i know where to purchase them. 

Cherry g80-3800

DAS Professional Keyboards and Ducky keyboards are good high quality "plain" keyboards. I think WASD Keyboards have some as well.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

Hi guys 

i have a mechanical keyboard already which is a kailh red switch keyboard which dont get me wrong is amazing but why cant i find a keyboard that is just plain and doesn't have the gamer style and atheistic's ? it has to have a British layout and price and has to have a mechanical key type, i dont really care if its cherry or kailh since i really don't see much of a difference price to performance i trolled to death :L if you know of any please leave a link bellow so i know where to purchase them. 

Tons of them, check out companies like Cherry, Ducky and Filco,, DAS and WASD , some of the Corsair models are quite subdued too

Example

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Filco-Majestouch-2-Click-Action-Keyboard/dp/B003049XL0/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1432310318&sr=8-7&keywords=filco

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ducky-Channel-DK2108S-Mechanical-Keyboard/dp/B00SGCLY18/ref=sr_1_5?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1432310352&sr=1-5&keywords=ducky+mechanical+keyboard

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cherry-Quality-Action-Keyboard-G80-3000LSCGB-2/dp/B0041KJKAG/ref=sr_1_4?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1432310410&sr=1-4&keywords=DAS+keyboard

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

yeah ive had a look at all of them and their exactly what im loking for but the problem with these is that they are really expensive which i would of thought that the non-gamer ones wouldn't have that kind of price tag but i was wrong due to cherry mx switches being really expensive per unit. 

yeah ive had a look at all of them and their exactly what im loking for but the problem with these is that they are really expensive which i would of thought that the non-gamer ones wouldn't have that kind of price tag but i was wrong due to cherry mx switches being really expensive per unit. 

actually non gamer keyboards will always be more expensive because the demand is smaller, there are more gaming keyboards so there is more competition so the prices go down.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Ducky year of the dragon keyboard?

i7-5820K | ASUS X99-A | Corsair DDR4 LPX 16 GB | MSI GTX 970 Gaming | Corsair 750D | WD Black 1 TB | MX100 256 GB | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 Watt | ASUS VG248QE | Corsair H105 | K70 MX blues non-RGB | M95 | H1500 | Windows 8.1 64-bit

If anything the reason "gamer" keyboards are more money are because they sell more - Corsair, Logitech and Razer have WAY more customers than Ducky / Filco etc 

They sell very few units so have to sell for a high price - they are also extremely well built and have great support - a bit like buying a workstation grade laptop over a consumer one

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Check out CoolerMaster's offerings. I linked one, it has simple white backlighting and a subdued design that looks nice IMO. http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00C67C79C/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?qid=1432310768&sr=8-3π=AC_SX200_QL40&keywords=cooler+master+quickfire&dpPl=1&dpID=41%2Bzh%2B4tJtL&ref=plSrch

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

Maybe a Corsair K30 or K50?

Plain Enough I suppose and not too expensive

They have rubber dome keys, not mechanical.

Ooh...

Filco Majestouch and Majestouch Ninja. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

The Adesso MKB-135B. It's amazing.