Best cheap 120mm case fans?

lol1290

Hi everyone,

I need a recommendation for 2 cheap 120mm fans for my case. I will be ordering Silverstone Precision PS11 case, that comes with only 1 fan, and thats not enough airflow for me, so I will be ordering extra 2 fans.

Like said before, they have to be 120mm, because the case doesn't support 140mm (it actually does, but only in front of the case), cheap as possible (im on a budget), and not the as loud as having a truck next to me.

Case:

http://www.silverstonetek.com/product.php?pid=528

Thx!

Corsair has some good fans, look what you can find. Also be quiet! has great fans

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

Fractal has nice fans, not sure on pricing though

Corsair has some good fans, look what you can find. Also be quiet! has great fans

Ok, I will have a look at it,

just a note to everyone, I will be ordering from a german store http://mindfactory.de, so they have to sell those fans (whatever you will recommend).

Ok, I will have a look at it,

just a note to everyone, I will be ordering from a german store http://mindfactory.de, so they have to sell those fans (whatever you will recommend).

You can also use geizhals.at, I've found my shops from there. Ordered most of the parts from mylemon.at (no international shipping tho)

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

Get corsair twin pack.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Noctua is my best bet. it's not cheap though

He asked for cheap. If it isn't cheap, don't put it here. Anyway, go with some corsair fans. Relatively cheap and they work pretty well

“When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”

- Cave Johnson, founder and CEO of Aperture Science, in Portal 2

he said cheap --> inexpensive

corsair bequiet! ?!

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

Hi everyone,

I need a recommendation for 2 cheap 120mm fans for my case. I will be ordering Silverstone Precision PS11 case, that comes with only 1 fan, and thats not enough airflow for me, so I will be ordering extra 2 fans.

Like said before, they have to be 120mm, because the case doesn't support 140mm (it actually does, but only in front of the case), cheap as possible (im on a budget), and not the as loud as having a truck next to me.

Case:

http://www.silverstonetek.com/product.php?pid=528

Thx!

I reccommedn the FX evo120mm IFC 1300 by Nanoxia based on the measurements made by PCGames:Hardaware.

Their magazin is relyable and at the time at least the fans were about 11€ with good performace to noise ratio.

For the same reason I also reccommend you the Glide Stream 120 PWM by Scythe. It is only 9€.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

Heyyo,

Remember, depending on the application there's two types of fans. High Airflow (AF) and Static Pressure (SP) fans. Use SP for pushing air through radiators and spaces with poor airflow (storage drive cages) and use AF for open areas or exhausts to get the best possible cooling for your components. :)

Heyyo,

My PC Build: https://pcpartpicker.com/b/sNPscf

My Android Phone: Exodus Android on my OnePlus One 64bit in Sandstone Black in a Ringke Fusion clear & slim protective case

I reccommedn the FX evo120mm IFC 1300 by Nanoxia based on the measurements made by PCGames:Hardaware.

Their magazin is relyable and at the time at least the fans were about 11€ with good performace to noise ratio.

For the same reason I also reccommend you the Glide Stream 120 PWM by Scythe. It is only 9€.

i second scythe, also have a look at cougar, be quiet, aerocool. Phanteks, Fractal.

Im not much for corsair fans, they can be kinda noisy if you want leds, cougar makes led fans that are much better, 3 pin though.

Im not much for corsair fans, they can be kinda noisy if you want leds, cougar makes led fans that are much better, 3 pin though.

No, I dont care about the leds at all, more in performance.

No, I dont care about the leds at all, more in performance.

ok, stay away from corsair fans the scythe are better. Just my personal opinion.

yes, you will be hard pressed to get fans that make less noise. They don't move a ton of air but are still fine.

What do you mean by ''hard pressed'', sorry I don't get it.. :huh:

What do you mean by ''hard pressed'', sorry I don't get it.. :huh:

its hard to do. I saw noise blockers on the website too, those are really good aswell. Be quiet make really good fans too. Almost 2 times the price of scythe fans.

Edit. Askasa viper fans are also some of the best fans. Be quiet, noise blockers and, the vipers are all great and will fine for your build.

its hard to do. I saw noise blockers on the website too, those are really good aswell. Be quiet make really good fans.

Ok, I guess I will order those then, thx!

bitfenix is not bad, the ked pro comes with rubber mount to reduce noise. Don't expect best air flow on earth and perfect silent but bitfenix is almost 75% there.

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

bitfenix is not bad, the ked pro comes with rubber mount to reduce noise. Don't expect best air flow on earth and perfect silent but bitfenix is almost 75% there.

Those are pretty cheap, I think they would do the job fine:

http://mindfactory.de/product_info.php/BitFenix-Spectre-120x120x25mm-800-1000-U-min-18-dB-A--schwarz_689079.html

hope it works for you!

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3