Changing motherboard without draining the loop?

Hey guys I have a question, can I change my motherboard without draining the loop? I don't have liquid left to fill it up again and it takes at least 5 days to get new one delivered to me, and I have three friends that can help me, all I need is for someone to hold the GPU and CPU and one that holds the radiator while I gently lift up and replace the Mobo, so it's physically possible, I'm just wondering if there is a reason Not to do this, I've never taken apart a watercooling system before, can I just disconnect the block from the CPU without anything happening and then just place it on the other motherboard? Also if I can, should I clean the CPU block after I take it from the CPU? Because there will be thermal paste left on the block, and I have some new thermal paste that I want to apply!

If this is doable without draining the loop, can you give me some quick tips on what to think of or how to do it? I don't have any alcohol but when I cleaned of my GPU chip it worked just fine with some q-tips + toilet paper and being gentle!

Bonus question: I just bought this cable https://www.komplett.se/corsair-individually-sleeved-cable-white/777841and it says:

Corsair PSU Compatibility:
  • 1x 24pin ATX Individually Sleeved Cable (610mm)
  • AXi Platinum Series - 1200/860/760
  • RM Series - 1000/850/750/650/550/450
  • HXi Series - 1000/850/750

And I also bought the RM850 PSU and it's on the list but on the cable itself it says "AX1200/AXi only" what does this mean, is it compatible or not? I'm not sure if I dare to try it out ..

Thanks for all your help guys!

GPU: RTX 2080 Super                                                                             Keyboard: Corsair K70 MK.2 RGB

CPU: i7-9700K                                                                                       MouseLogitech G PRO Wireless
RAM: 16 GB Corsair Vengance PRO                                                         Headset: Corsair HS70 PRO Wireless

PSU: CX650F                                                                                         MousepadCorsair MM500 Extended 3XL
MOBO: Asus Prime Z390-A                                                                     ControllerDualSense 5

Case: Lian Li Lancool II                                                                          CameraCanon EOS M50

Monitor: Samsung Odyssey G5                                                                      CoolingCorsair H100i Platinum

The white Rabbit                                                                                           MicrophoneTrust GXT 252+

yeah its possible, i have done it.

and yes new thermal past will be required

yeah its possible, i have done it.

and yes new thermal past will be required

Yeah I ordered some better thermal paste but can I clean the copper plate with just some q-tips and some toilet paper without ruining it?

And thanks for your answer! I have plenty of room in my case I just need some friends to hold the parts while I replace the mobo :)

EDIT: Also, there is not problem with having the case on the side even though my reservoir is filled with liquid? As long as it's tight?

GPU: RTX 2080 Super                                                                             Keyboard: Corsair K70 MK.2 RGB

CPU: i7-9700K                                                                                       MouseLogitech G PRO Wireless
RAM: 16 GB Corsair Vengance PRO                                                         Headset: Corsair HS70 PRO Wireless

PSU: CX650F                                                                                         MousepadCorsair MM500 Extended 3XL
MOBO: Asus Prime Z390-A                                                                     ControllerDualSense 5

Case: Lian Li Lancool II                                                                          CameraCanon EOS M50

Monitor: Samsung Odyssey G5                                                                      CoolingCorsair H100i Platinum

The white Rabbit                                                                                           MicrophoneTrust GXT 252+

Yeah I ordered some better thermal paste but can I clean the copper plate with just some q-tips and some toilet paper without ruining it?

And thanks for your answer! I have plenty of room in my case I just need some friends to hold the parts while I replace the mobo :)

EDIT: Also, there is not problem with having the case on the side even though my reservoir is filled with liquid? As long as it's tight?

iso prop should clean off thermal paster with tp or q tips.  yeah should be fine

iso prop should clean off thermal paster with tp or q tips.  yeah should be fine

Just started the computer, no leaks, everything booted up fine! I shall try to restart my computer (which I couldn't before, hence the new motherboard) and hopefully my RAM will work as it should as well!

Thanks! :D