1440p Monitor w/o G Sync

anthonyc813

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824009626&utm_medium=Email&utm_source=IGNEFL052215&nm_mc=EMC-IGNEFL052215&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL052215-_-EMC-052215-index-_-LCDLEDMonitors-_-24009626-S0G

Saw this on sale today. 27" 1440p Acer but it does not have G sync which is what I am targeting for my 970 SLi build. It also has speakers....

Would thie be a good gaming monitor? price is right but one feature is not there that I want. Thanks in advance

Are you looking for 1440p 60Hz or 120/144Hz?

Because he had a hard drive.

60hz is fine as long as you're not intent on pretending to be a CS:GO pro.

Git Gud.

Are you looking for 1440p 60Hz or 120/144Hz?

good call. Didn't even consider the Hz.. 

60hz is fine as long as you're not intent on pretending to be a CS:GO pro.

thank you. I dont play and FPS's or anything like that. Just some good RPGs and raid in warcraft

Should move this topic to 'Displays'

Git Gud.

Should move this topic to 'Displays'

My bad. Thought I posted in Displays... I see MicroCenter has the Swift for 749 so now its back to the ROG swift vs Acer Predator google search..

My bad. Thought I posted in Displays... I see MicroCenter has the Swift for 749 so now its back to the ROG swift vs Acer Predator google search..

The Asus has thin bessels and vary nice finish nice looking thing but the Acer one is ips and I can tell you a ips is way better than TN but it's your call the Acer one also has glossy plastic which Is a turn off for me

The Asus has thin bessels and vary nice finish nice looking thing but the Acer one is ips and I can tell you a ips is way better than TN but it's your call the Acer one also has glossy plastic which Is a turn off for me

thats pretty much the only negative thing I read on the Predator was the glossy finish on the bezel.