What's the point of making such HUGE mouse pads?

gasolin

I want a big mouse pad 36 x 18" 900 mm x 450 mm for my mouse and keyboard

I try using my microsoft sidewinder x4 on my small qck and roccat hiro, it's so slippery and can easily be moved forward.

Why do some make huge even gigantic (corepad xxxxxl) mouse pads for a mouse and keyboard when a keyboard like my sidewinder x4 is very slippery and can easily be moved forward when you use it on a mouse pad?

Most keyboards have rubber feet, which means that they don't slip as easily as a mouse.

The point of deskpads is basically to give you as much space as possible, to move your mouse on.

Personally, I also tend to move the whole mousepad if it's light enough. Since deskpads are heavier than regular sized mousepads, I don't tend to move them as much.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

I have a mouse mat that covers almost the entire length of my desk. I find that having the mouse pad next to the keyboard, rather than under it gets very annoying. 

If your not using it why are you whining about it. Some ppl (including me) like big mousepads. I have low sens settings, i need the space.

Intel i7 6700k - MSI Z17A0 Gaming M5 - 4 x 8Gb Kingston HyperX 2666Mhz - MSI GTX 970 - Samsung Pro 128Gb - WD 3Tb - 750 Watt MS-TECH

Not always about having a low DPI but ppl like to rest most of their arm on the mouse pad well I know I do when I'm just chilling.

CPU: i7 5820k @4.4GHz | MoboMSI MPower X99A | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Quad Channel Corsair LP | GPU: EVGA 1080 FTW Case: Define R5 Black Window | OS: Win 10 Pro

Storage: SanDisk Ultra II 960GB 2x WD Red 4TB | PSU: EVGA 750W G2 | Display:Acer XF270HU + Dell U2515H | Cooling: Phanteks PH-TC14PE

Keyboard: Ducky One  TKL Browns | Mouse: Steel Series Rival 300 | Sound: DT990s

Not always about having a low DPI but ppl like to rest most of their arm on the mouse pad well I know I do when I'm just chilling.

Agree. I like the looks of ultra big mouse pads

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

Agree. I like the looks of ultra big mouse pads

They cover all the tea & food stains  :ph34r:

CPU: i7 5820k @4.4GHz | MoboMSI MPower X99A | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Quad Channel Corsair LP | GPU: EVGA 1080 FTW Case: Define R5 Black Window | OS: Win 10 Pro

Storage: SanDisk Ultra II 960GB 2x WD Red 4TB | PSU: EVGA 750W G2 | Display:Acer XF270HU + Dell U2515H | Cooling: Phanteks PH-TC14PE

Keyboard: Ducky One  TKL Browns | Mouse: Steel Series Rival 300 | Sound: DT990s

As a Corsair MM200-Extended user, I love long mousepads.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

They cover all the tea & food stains  :ph34r:

And other stuff ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

I don't have a big mousepads and i know the point of having one, what i was trying to figure out was, WHY there is these big,huge,gigantic mouse pads when used with a keyboard you can (even when theres rubber feet on them) easily move it, with little effort push it forward instead of having a non slippery keyboard that stays on the same place all the time, even under intense gaming

Tried my mouse pads, (even both at the same time) with my keyboard, but was turn off buying a big one, since it didn't have any advantage of having rubber feet on my keyboard, it just slides more easily on the mouse pad and won't be harder to move(since a mouse pad has a more slippery surface the my desk) 

And other stuff ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Like the saliva that you let escape your mouth when drooling over the sexiness of the TITAN X ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Like the saliva that you let escape your mouth when drooling over the sexiness of the TITAN X ...

or when screaming at noobs

Cpu: Intel i7-5930k Mobo: Asus Rampage V Extreme Ram: G.skill Ripjaws 4 4x4gb 2666mhz Gpu: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming 
PSU: Evga Supernova G2 850W Storage: Samsung 850 Pro SSD 512gb Case: Phanteks P400S CPUcooler: Corsair H110 OS: Win 8.1