Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap...

Jack.EXE

I don't understand much about marshal law but I think it's sorta dumb to declare it as just a "drill"

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

Well, that's screwed their holiday plans, hasn't it. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

What's a mashal law?

According to Google:

post-144951-0-59906500-1432294407.png

This bit makes me want to reach for the tin foil..

The sinister sounding caption ‘Mastering The Human Domain’ refers to the use of the military to engender�trust in order to control�“the totality of the physical, cultural, and social environments that influence human behavior.”

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

At least it might stop illegals from coming in. :/

Quote my post if you need me to respond.

I can't begin to describe how stupid you are for citing that POS website.

Whenever I need a source, I just use the first google result.

AND HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOU WERE TOLD THAT THE FEDS ARE DECLARING MARSHAL LAW IN YOUR STATE?

AND HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOU WERE TOLD THAT THE FEDS ARE DECLARING MARSHAL LAW IN YOUR STATE?

It's a drill. Geesh... It's a military preparedness exercise.

What's with the sudden paranoia in Texas? Something wrong with the water?

Also, Martial Law is the term you are looking for. I don't know who Marshal is, or what law is named after them.

Mashal/Marshal.... Lol

Yes... a "drill"...

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

Our beloved leader in the UK has recently announced that he thinks that the government doesn't interfere in peoples lives enough even if they are obeying the law. :( 

So you're telling me you're looking for sources to prove that your preconceived notions of the world are true, and then post the very first one you find without doing any checking? Wow, you sure are big into critical thinking and analysis. This entire thread is full of fail.

edit: with regards to your actual question, when given any claim, skepticism is the correct response, and even your bullshit source says that the whole martial law thing is bullshit. Seriously. Thread fail.

Edited by Lotus

Do you know how many times Obama has declared martial law in US accoring to InfoWars and other such websites?

I can remember atleast 3 times since september of 2012, and there were probably more before that.

As is apperant, non of information spewed was true.

Just one question, why would they need a drill to instate martial law? The federal government already has the military power in Texas, so the drill would be unnecessary.

Also, try checking a variety of sources before crying wolf.

http://www.factcheck.org/2015/05/jade-helm-not-martial-law/ 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Texans, always freaking out about some nonsense. Next they'll try to tell us that the government is setting up concentration camps for them.

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

Texans, always freaking out about some nonsense. Next they'll try to tell us that the government is setting up concentration camps for them.

I'm sorry to break it to you, but people are already saying that: http://allnewspipeline.com/FEMA_Death_Domes_Pop_Up_Across_Texas.php

http://mrconservative.com/2014/01/30924-secret-fema-death-camps-already-at-a-location-near-you/

The scariest part is, that prominent politicians like Ted Cruz also is on this wagon.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

I'm sorry to break it to you, but people are already saying that: http://allnewspipeline.com/FEMA_Death_Domes_Pop_Up_Across_Texas.php

http://mrconservative.com/2014/01/30924-secret-fema-death-camps-already-at-a-location-near-you/

The scariest part is, that prominent politicians like Ted Cruz also is on this wagon.

2d049d5def.gif

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

I would do as they say... pretty logcial really.