Xbox One controller for PC, rumble issues

Paul91

Hi,

I've bought an xbox one controller for windows for the GTA 5 release and at first it worked great, no issues whatsoever.

Now however, the rumble stopped working (at all, not only in GTA 5 even though it's set to be on), the xbox led light on the controller doesn't light up anymore which I think may be an indication of the controller not working correctly (I could not find any info about it to save my life).

Everything else works fine, even the xbox button works (even though it doesn't light up), just the rumble (which I really miss, I really do like it).

Does anyone have any insight on such issues?

I did all the standard fixes, reinstalled the drivers, unplugged it, etc. but nothing does seem to work...help would be greatly appreciated

Take it back to the place u bought it, it's something u can't fix (I am no xbox controller expert)

Any chance you or someone you know have an Xbox One to try it on?

"Ghost"

Intel i5-4690k 4.6 GHz 1.25v | NZXT Kraken x61 | Asus Z97-AR | 2x8GB Kingston HyperX Fury 1866 MHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW DT 2050 MHz

NZXT h440 White | EVGA SuperNOVA 850 GS | 2x Samsung 850 Evo 500 GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB  |Asus VG248QE  | Win 10

I ordered it online and the costs of shipping it back and forth (plus not being able to use it for the time being) do not sound like I something I want to do though