CS:GO BS

kicking on with 0-6 is just stupid and tells me that you have no idea about that game.

hope you stay at GN1 for a long time, cause you deserve it and there are enough assholes on higher ranks already.

I didn't kick him for going 0-6. I kicked him because he completely disregarded our call-outs. He always went to the opposite objective. He was even unresponsive. We said "type a in team chat if you can here me." We waited for a few minutes and repeated. Nothing. We then said "press the y key, the f key, and the enter key." Silence, He only typed "nooooooooo," once we kicked him.

We were losing rounds because of those two people. They still have the kick there for a reason.

If you're kicking often enough to get banned (1 in 10 games someone is kicked, for me), then you're doing something very wrong in the path of judgement.

I just want a team that knows how to play the game.

Then find a 5 queue or don't bitch. I'm sure you've played poorly and people wished the same of you. :)

If you're kicking often enough to get banned (1 in 10 games someone is kicked, for me), then you're doing something very wrong in the path of judgement.

Then find a 5 queue or don't bitch. I'm sure you've played poorly and people wished the same of you. :)

I'ved played poorly but generally I will top frag. This sometimes will happen to me: I will have the highest score in the entire match but my team will have half of the scores of the enemy players. Even if I don't have the highest score I will usually be equal to 1st-2nd place on their team. I actually ranked up to Nova when I had lost 4 games in a row (top frag in all) then won one game. Thanks for not being so judgmental like others on this thread.

As for kicking, I have had laggers in a lot of games recently who don't want to leave the game so they have us kick. Doesn't really turn out too well :/

Yes its free

Thanks.

if you really that good like you think you are, it shouldn't be to hard to find some steam friends to queue with ...

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

As for kicking, I have had laggers in a lot of games recently who don't want to leave the game so they have us kick. Doesn't really turn out too well :/

so what. laggers can score. imho laggers are often more a pain in the ass if they are on the other team ...

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

if you really that good like you think you are, it shouldn't be to hard to find some steam friends to queue with ...

I have 330 but they are never available. Usually only about 7 will be playing CS:GO, usually much higher ranks or on Casual due to cooldowns.

so what. laggers can score. imho laggers are often more a pain in the ass if they are on the other team ...

They disconnect a lot. It's basically duck hunt: a defenseless target that is hard to hit.

Why even play matchmaking without a 5 man at this point?

In any case, if you're a team player it's super easy to find good people to play with. I can usually round up a team in about 20 minutes at any given time after 9AM. 

So that's my advice, stop kicking, find some people you play well with and stick with them.

Why even play matchmaking without a 5 man at this point?

In any case, if you're a team player it's super easy to find good people to play with. I can usually round up a team in about 20 minutes at any given time after 9AM. 

So that's my advice, stop kicking, find some people you play well with and stick with them.

It's just really annoying. I have 330 friends on Steam and I struggle to find one person to play with.

So someone had never played a competitive match, it was there first match and you kicked him? How the fuck is he meant to learn when bastards won't let them and just abuse the kick feature.
Idiots like you ruined left 4 dead 2

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

Why kick people for not doing well. You're in GN1, you're practically a new player yourself, and if it was their first MM game, what's the issue? You were probably the same when you first started out, so I don't understand why you'd kick someone just for being new. 

As for kicking laggers, just seems pointless, you're putting yourself at a disadvantage because they're having bad connection. You're kicking people for all the wrong reasons, and it's pretty laughable. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Why kick people for not doing well. You're in GN1, you're practically a new player yourself, and if it was their first MM game, what's the issue? You were probably the same when you first started out, so I don't understand why you'd kick someone just for being new. 

As for kicking laggers, just seems pointless, you're putting yourself at a disadvantage because they're having bad connection. You're kicking people for all the wrong reasons, and it's pretty laughable. 

I had my left 4 dead 2 experience ruined because of this.

I had never played vs before and was amazed how much fun it was....but it soon became a reality that because I was new and couldn't play well I would get kicked.

My first 2 matches of online vs where the most fun I have ever had in any of my 20 years of gaming which was ruined the next match and then every match after that by being kicked.

I have never played vs mode online again since that.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

I had my left 4 dead 2 experience ruined because of this.

I had never played vs before and was amazed how much fun it was....but it soon became a reality that because I was new and couldn't play well I would get kicked.

My first 2 matches of online vs where the most fun I have ever had in any of my 20 years of gaming which was ruined the next match and then every match after that by being kicked.

I have never played vs mode online again since that.

One defence of Left 4 Dead is that it has been around for a while now and the playerbase now is mainly players who play daily and have dedicated themselves to that one game and to get good. However, it's still stupid to kick someone just for being bad. Heck, I wouldn't do that in CS:GO myself. Everyone has a bad day, even at LEM. Now, if they're trolling, insulting and just being a plain dick, kick them. It's only going to make you play worse otherwise. 

It's a shame that you haven't played VS since then as I hear it's an amazing gamemode and once you're into it, a tone of fun. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Salty... I have great internet. I have a great computer. I hate casual. I just think that not being able to play for a week for kicking somebody who has never played competitive before and somebody who is totally disregarding the entire team is harsh. Kick cooldowns should be removed in my opinion. It's not my fault that Joshua's l33t gaming PC has a terrible WI-FI card that causes him to lag and forces me to kick him (bot is more useful).

I'm sensing that you're 5 and your mom bought the game for you.... Hold up, your mom bought you everything! Including your 3 Titan x's and nvidia surround 4 fucking k setup, why, because that's right, you're SPECIAL!!!!!!! We should all abide by your rules! I pardon the Red Sea for you, don't piss on the sand.

You don't want the cool down bro, don't play the game.

You don't want to play with laggers, don't play the game.

You don't want to have to kick people, don't play the game.

Noticing a trend????

Have you tried uninstalling???

I got a week for kicking a lot of people in the past few days.

The thing is, they were all rational reasons. Laggers plague many of my matches. Kicked maybe 3 yesterday (only played a few games). I literally sat down to play one game today.

Some way, some how we had somebody who had never played competitive EVER. First comp. game. This was a GN1 match. We kicked another player for being completely deaf and disregarding every call-out, order, and flat out sucking (0-6).

Not to mention, kicking someone cause the're quiet is a dick move. Maybe he is actually deaf....

I'm sensing that you're 5 and your mom bought the game for you.... Hold up, your mom bought you everything! Including your 3 Titan x's and nvidia surround 4 fucking k setup, why, because that's right, you're SPECIAL!!!!!!! We should all abide by your rules! I pardon the Red Sea for you, don't piss on the sand.

You don't want the cool down bro, don't play the game.

You don't want to play with laggers, don't play the game.

You don't want to have to kick people, don't play the game.

Noticing a trend????

Have you tried uninstalling???

1. Not 5...

2. Bought the game with YouTube earnings

3. Have nothing near 3 Titan X's and use two 1080p monitors for multi tasking

4. I'm just like any other human male... not very special

5. I don't want the cooldown because I want to play the game

6. Laggers are out of my control

7. I don't have to kick people but it is beneficial to do so

8. I have uninstalled a few times due to un-fixable glitches.

8. I have uninstalled a few times due to un-fixable glitches.

So my method worked????

Haha! Lol! I hear ya man. Just don't whine and bitch about it.

So my method worked????

Haha! Lol! I hear ya man. Just don't whine and bitch about it.

Just on a bit of a tilt. I have gotten a lot of cooldowns recently for pretty stupid reasons. I'll leave the game for a few weeks so that they die down in case something does happen. Good thing that I have Wild Hunt.

I am pretty sure Tim Drake knows your pain.

Similar thing happened to him in April.

Laggers are a pain, they teleport everywhere and are harder to kill lol