CS:GO BS

I got a week for kicking a lot of people in the past few days.

The thing is, they were all rational reasons. Laggers plague many of my matches. Kicked maybe 3 yesterday (only played a few games). I literally sat down to play one game today.

Some way, some how we had somebody who had never played competitive EVER. First comp. game. This was a GN1 match. We kicked another player for being completely deaf and disregarding every call-out, order, and flat out sucking (0-6).

Worst idea ever.... I don't want people disconnecting from my match and not getting punished that would make the game awful for the people that actually wanna play competitive. Why punish the players that actually don't disconnect? If you can't sit through a full game don't play competitive thanks.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

lol how you gonna sit here and tell me you get laggy teammates when youre a fellow US player, you cant tell me youre constantly getting matched with those poor russian dudes that cant help but get sent over to UK servers and sit on constant 250ms

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

worst idea ever.... I don't want people disconnecting from my match and not getting punished that would make the game awful for the people that actually wanna play competitive.

I know. It's hard. It's basically a rock and a hard place. You've got things happening to people that are out of their control (or in my case totally matchmaking fail) and then a team that would be left to lose. Penalties for no reason (likely to draw people away), or a loss for 4 people.

lol how you gonna sit here and tell me you get laggy teammates when youre a fellow US player, you cant tell me youre constantly getting matched with those poor russian dudes that cant help but get sent over to UK servers and sit on constant 250ms

Refer to my updated reply

I know. It's hard. It's basically a rock and a hard place. You've got things happening to people that are out of their control (or in my case totally matchmaking fail) and then a team that would be left to lose. Penalties for no reason (likely to draw people away), or a loss for 4 people.

Good I don't want you guys in my game anyway.. If you don't have the proper internet or computer or things are out of your control. DON'T PLAY COMPETITIVE MATCHMAKING.... Theirs casual for a reason!

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

Maybe you should considered Faceit or Cevo. If your teammates lag out there is usually a replacement once the disconnect. Also 128 tick servers and way less hackers and less "I am going to lose my rank" nonsense

serves you right.

you're just as bad as them if you keep kicking people all the time

Looking for a job

Appropriate time imo.

If you dont want to get shitty teammates go rally a party, US is big, post in LFG section in LTT.

I dont play unless i have a complete skype 5 people with my mates. And its way much more fun with friends

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Good I don't want you guys in my game anyway.. If you don't have the proper internet or computer or things are out of your control. DON'T PLAY COMPETITIVE MATCHMAKING.... Theirs casual for a reason!

Salty... I have great internet. I have a great computer. I hate casual. I just think that not being able to play for a week for kicking somebody who has never played competitive before and somebody who is totally disregarding the entire team is harsh. Kick cooldowns should be removed in my opinion. It's not my fault that Joshua's l33t gaming PC has a terrible WI-FI card that causes him to lag and forces me to kick him (bot is more useful).

Maybe you should considered Faceit or Cevo. If your teammates lag out there is usually a replacement once the disconnect. Also 128 tick servers and way less hackers and less "I am going to lose my rank" nonsense

Are they free unlike ESEA?

DMG player here - this request is trash. This'll just encourage people to duo, be unkickable, and start kicks on anyone and everyone they don't like. That's why the system is there. So the kicking isn't abused.

serves you right.

you're just as bad as them if you keep kicking people all the time

What am I supposed to do if I get somebody who has never played competitive in a GN match? He wasn't even partied up! Somehow Valve forgot to pull out and he popped in our game.

Salty... I have great internet. I have a great computer. I hate casual. I just think that not being able to play for a week for kicking somebody who has never played competitive before and somebody who is totally disregarding the entire team is harsh. Kick cooldowns should be removed in my opinion. It's not my fault that Joshua's l33t gaming PC has a terrible WI-FI card that causes him to lag and forces me to kick him (bot is more useful).

Your advocating a change link that wants to take out cooldowns though?

I agree with this 100%.

I got a week for kicking a lot of people in the past few days.

The thing is, they were all rational reasons. Laggers plague many of my matches. Kicked maybe 3 yesterday (only played a few games). I literally sat down to play one game today.

Some way, some how we had somebody who had never played competitive EVER. First comp. game. This was a GN1 match. We kicked another player for being completely deaf and disregarding every call-out, order, and flat out sucking (0-6).

This is total BS and I hope that we can fix it. https://www.change.org/p/valve-inc-decrease-the-maximum-amount-of-time-you-will-be-punished-in-a-matchmaking-ban-in-the-video-game-counter-strike-global-offensive-or-create-a-way-to-have-ban-footage-be-judged-so-they-can-be-lifted-if-they-are-for-no-good-reason-like-overwatc?just_created=t

Your advocating a change link that wants to take out cooldowns though?

Yeah I am just going to remove that, some of these replies make me against that now

What am I supposed to do if I get somebody who has never played competitive in a GN match? He wasn't even partied up! Somehow Valve forgot to pull out and he popped in our game.

Cry me, or anyone else, a river, really. I've had unranked players on my team... in a game with MGEs - LEs. Doesn't matter if they're bad, don't abuse the privileges you're given.

Yeah.......no

That won't ever happen, just because their bad doesn't mean you kick them or have high ping. 

Cooldown is to stop trolls from kicking people, griefing, kicking or something else.

I gotten a few weeks of cooldown before, it's not that bad. Srs, think of the ban of buying a key and can't trading it for a week. 

think of the ban of buying a key and can't trading it. 

The worst kind of ban D:

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Cry me, or anyone else, a river, really. I've had unranked players on my team... in a game with MGEs - LEs. Doesn't matter if they're bad, don't abuse the privileges you're given.

My friends and I are Supremes and we got two guys on our team that just bought the game and were on their like first competitve game before.

The worst kind of ban D:

No, Overwatch ban, Vac ban, trade banned.....

We were losing rounds because of those two people. They still have the kick there for a reason.

kicking on with 0-6 is just stupid and tells me that you have no idea about that game.

hope you stay at GN1 for a long time, cause you deserve it and there are enough assholes on higher ranks already.

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

We were losing rounds because of those two people. They still have the kick there for a reason.

You sound like a toxic part of the CSGO community..

You sound like a toxic part of the CSGO community..

I just want a team that knows how to play the game.

I just want a team that knows how to play the game.

You should play ESEA or CEVO then where it measures you individually instead of on a team basis.