Want to upgrade from Skullcandy earbuds

Title basically says it all. I have been rockin' Skullycandy earbuds for a long long time. Mainly because I get them for 5 bucks, which is nothing. I kind of want to experience some higher end hardware. I was wondering if anyone can recommend some earbuds/in ears that are less than 100 bucks. I don't even know where to start. I only see reviews on the Tube of over ears. I don't need links, but it would be nice. It would be awesome for you guys to just spit out some names of products and I will do the research. Thanks!

CPU i5 3570k MOBO Asus Maximus Gene V GPU Asus DCUII 670 CASE Corsair 350D (windowless) SSD Crucial M550 256GB msata CPU COOLER Noctua NH-D14 RAM Corsair XMS3 8GB 1600mhz PSU Corsair AX750 Display Asus PB287Q 4K (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/380533-journey-into-4k-goodness-asus-pb287q-review/) & Asus VH236H 1080P

Keyboard Logitech G710+ MX Brown Mouse Logitech G502 (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/299464-logitech-g502/ )

Proud owner of a BlackBerry Q10.

I personally have a pair of Jays a-JAYS Five as my daily drivers. I love them. They're a bit bass heavy, but they fit well for the music I listen to. They also have a flat cable. which is now something I can't live without on a pair of IEMs. 

this is a sennheiser fanboy recommending sure 215's. for the price they sound better all around then other earbud I have ever tried. I got them for my wife not really knowing a lot about them other then reputation. it was all I was cool buying in that price range at the time and damn, I was jelous that they sounded as good as some higher end buds I owned. I have used them on a phone, tablet, computer and my DAC just to see how they sound with different things driving them...they are fantastic.

HyperX Cloud II?

i7-5820K | ASUS X99-A | Corsair DDR4 LPX 16 GB | MSI GTX 970 Gaming | Corsair 750D | WD Black 1 TB | MX100 256 GB | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 Watt | ASUS VG248QE | Corsair H105 | K70 MX blues non-RGB | M95 | H1500 | Windows 8.1 64-bit

I'd definitely recommend GR07 Bass edition, Havi B3 Pro1, Hifiman RE-400, UE600. 

Shure SE215 is good for comfort and isolation, but for the price they're really meh with $60 iems beating out its sound. 

I find SE215 to be the equivalent of M50x for iem :P

I use the Beyerdynamic DX 160 IE's, they seem worth the money but they are also the only in ears I've used as they are the only ones I could get to fit.

N64 HTPC: [Completed]

Main PC: i7 4770k @ 4.2 Ghz | Be Quiet! Dark Rock TF | Asus Z87 Maximus VI Formula | G Skill Ripjaws X 16GB | Zotac GTX 1070 | Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | Seagate 1TB Hybrid | Samsung 840 EVO 128GB | Corsair 1200i | Thermaltake Core P5

IJays a-JAYS Five 

sure 215's

I'd definitely recommend GR07 Bass edition, Havi B3 Pro1, Hifiman RE-400, UE600. 

I use the Beyerdynamic DX 160 IE's

Thanks everyone. Will totally check these out. I just feel I shouldn't have 5 dollar earbuds with a custom desktop. So finally, I feel like I'm on the right path to audioheaven, lol.

CPU i5 3570k MOBO Asus Maximus Gene V GPU Asus DCUII 670 CASE Corsair 350D (windowless) SSD Crucial M550 256GB msata CPU COOLER Noctua NH-D14 RAM Corsair XMS3 8GB 1600mhz PSU Corsair AX750 Display Asus PB287Q 4K (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/380533-journey-into-4k-goodness-asus-pb287q-review/) & Asus VH236H 1080P

Keyboard Logitech G710+ MX Brown Mouse Logitech G502 (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/299464-logitech-g502/ )

Proud owner of a BlackBerry Q10.

Thank you so much for this.

its been a while since I did a double facepalm into a belly laugh

HyperX Cloud II?

Some people have no idea what their doing and saw a bunch of other people recommending clouds and see a audio thread and instantly say "Clouds!" without reading anything I guess.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

Thanks everyone. Will totally check these out. I just feel I shouldn't have 5 dollar earbuds with a custom desktop. So finally, I feel like I'm on the right path to audioheaven, lol.

Be careful though! This can easily lead down the road of very expensive gear. (Read: More expensive than just about any top of the line desktop, as long as it's using enthusiast components) by enthusiast, I mean not Xeons and stuff like that.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)