AngryJoe vs. TotalBiscuit: which Youtube game reviewer do you like more?

Jackgamer91

He's not here to serve you either. I was more looking for the word entitled. You're not entitled to content. He can make whatever content he likes. I could say the same thing for joe. I don't like the content he produces, but I'm not entitled to content.

You must have misunderstood me. I didn't mean it in a way that I expect him to do what I say. He can do whatever he wants. I mean that if he doesn't produce what I want I'm not going to watch his content. The same way as say I don't watch Spanish tele-dramas, because that's not the content I want, I'll just not watch it.

The reason why I hate being this vocal about this is very well demonstrated in this post, which is people can't handle if someone else doesn't like something/someone they do.

"Same rules since the first man picked up the first stick and beat the second man's ass with it."

I am ok with both, however, since I was looking for a big community of gamers, AngryArmy seem to be the only one i know. I don't know much about people's reputation in there since i joined them a month ago, but after i play some games with them, i will decide if i want to stay or not. If TotalBiscuit has a community like AngryArmy, i would like to look into it. Does he?

Intel Core i9-9900K | Asrock Phantom Gaming miniITX Z390 | 32GB GSkill Trident Z DDR4@3600MHz C17 | EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Watercooled | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 SSD | Crucial MX500 2TB SSD | Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 1000W | anidees AI Crystal Cube White V2 | Corsair M95 | Corsair K50 | Beyerdynamic DT770 Pros 250Ohm

Total Biscuit isn't a game reviewer, he's stated this on many occasions. He does first impressions, which is not a review of the final product, where as Angry Joe does do reviews. 

Which game critique do I like more would be a better question. And in that case, it's TB. He's informative, doesn't get overly angry and has local bias. North Eastern blokes need to stick together. :P

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"