Wireless (Bluetooth/RF) headphones help?

So i'm looking to buy a new pair of wireless headphones/headset (whichever of the two turns out to be the best) for around £100, I can afford more than that if necessary if it would provide a significant enough improvement in quality but I would like to stick to around £100 if possible.

These are the four best headphones/headsets i've come up with so far;

1) Sony MDR-RF865

2) Sennheiser RS 160

3) Logitech G930

4) Corsair Vengeance 2100

so I would like to know, which of these (if any) would provide the best pure sound quality with a secondary objective to be the deepest bass possible. (preferably toggleable but not necessary).

Any other suggestions or personal experience with some of these or your own recommendation would be greatly appreciated.

i've been quite close to picking up the logitech myself, but i decided to go with wired.

the reviews i've found are mostly very positive, but they seem to get a bit iffy in high-interference areas.

i've been quite close to picking up the logitech myself, but i decided to go with wired.

the reviews i've found are mostly very positive, but they seem to get a bit iffy in high-interference areas.

The ones i reaaalllllyyyy want are the Sennheiser RS175's because they look gorgeous and supposedly have very good sound quality what with them being Sennheiser. I'm leaning towards the G930's like yourself though due to the added functionality however i'm uncertain on sound quality compared to the two as no one seems to post competitive reviews on wireless headphones to make it so that you can tell which is the best and which is ok and so on in certain categories. Most people are really vague by just saying "It's really good,headphones sit nicely, build quality is nice" and so on. no real this is a 9/10 sound, 5/10 build quality or what have you.

So i'm really struggling to choose haha.

The ones i reaaalllllyyyy want are the Sennheiser RS175's because they look gorgeous and supposedly have very good sound quality what with them being Sennheiser. I'm leaning towards the G930's like yourself though due to the added functionality however i'm uncertain on sound quality compared to the two as no one seems to post competitive reviews on wireless headphones to make it so that you can tell which is the best and which is ok and so on in certain categories. Most people are really vague by just saying "It's really good,headphones sit nicely, build quality is nice" and so on. no real this is a 9/10 sound, 5/10 build quality or what have you.

So i'm really struggling to choose haha.

choosing between sennheiser and logitech is choosing between game gear and audio gear. both companies come in from completely different angles.

it depends on what features (or lack thereof) you prefer, and what aesthetic fits your use case.

choosing between sennheiser and logitech is choosing between game gear and audio gear. both companies come in from completely different angles.

it depends on what features (or lack thereof) you prefer, and what aesthetic fits your use case.

In all honest i'm not really sure what I want. In an ideal world i'd take a wireless headset like the RS 1(6/7/8/9)5's with 7.1 surround, toggleable bass boost (which the RS series seem to have) that I can feel like with the Roccat kave for example it has a rumble pad which just makes bass feel insanely good. for £150 but that's not really possible :/

Edit: forgot to include big speaker drivers as they are all ways fun.

In all honest i'm not really sure what I want. In an ideal world i'd take a wireless headset like the RS 175's with 7.1 surround, toggleable bass boost (which the RS series seem to have) that I can feel like with the Roccat kave for example it has a rumble pad which just makes bass feel insanely good. for £150 but that's not really possible :/

IMO 7.1 headphones are kinda unnecessary, because 2 ears cant really require 7 speakers, can it?

i feel like you're coming into this from an audio side, more than a gaming side. i'm gonna guess the sennheiser will be better for you.

IMO 7.1 headphones are kinda unnecessary, because 2 ears cant really require 7 speakers, can it?

i feel like you're coming into this from an audio side, more than a gaming side. i'm gonna guess the sennheiser will be better for you.

you're right that 7.1 is overkill in some cases but virtual surround is good enough for me. As when watching movies or playing games 7.1 or even 5.1 is a nice bonus to have and makes it feel all that more immersive.