YouTube Channel Link in Sig?

Sir Asvald

I was wondering if it is against the CoC of the forum to put YouTube link in my sig?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

I was wondering if it is against the CoC of the forum to put YouTube link in my sig?

Yep.

Any sort of advertisement on Linus Tech Tips that has little or no relation to Linus Media Group, or is not affiliated with Linus Media Group in any way will be considered spam and removed from the boards. This also pertains to signatures and/or profile information.

The only links allowed, in your signature or status updates, are those pertaining to Linus Tech Tips (the CoC, your build log, etc.). Please note the advertising rules still apply to this. This includes listing twitch, YouTube, etc.

2 snippets from the CoC

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/95599-linus-tech-tips-forum-code-of-conduct/

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Oh. :( okay thanks for that. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

Wait so does that mean I can't have that google drive link in my sig?

I believe with "pertaining to Linus Tech Tips" they mean that if it something for the LTT community or whatever, it's ok.

Your Drive link is not advertisement and it is some topkek stuff for the community I guess

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I believe with "pertaining to Linus Tech Tips" they mean that if it something for the LTT community or whatever, it's ok.

Your Drive link is not advertisement and it is some topkek stuff for the community I guess

Thank you for granting me that conformation, and may the kek be with you

What about me?

Thank you for granting me that conformation, and may the kek be with you

What about me?

Guys, I'm no admin :P

I can say what seems logical to me..

But NeatSquid, your first site.. It seems to be non-active.

Guys, I'm no admin :P

I can say what seems logical to me..

But NeatSquid, your first site.. It seems to be non-active.

Yeah, I need to fix it. It's a really weird site. I can't type in the web address, but my bookmark works perfectly. So weird.

@Cactusneedle_18 @NeatSquidYT if we would be technical, you can't have links to anywhere else than LTTF or PCPP on sigs. What you can do, is make blog post and link to it. Better to PM mod for clarifications. Like  @Windspeed36.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Wait so does that mean I can't have that google drive link in my sig?

correct, it does not have Linus Tech Tips forums relationship

What about me?

your bit.ly (deffo no-no using these) and anime links are not within policies (non-Linus Tech Tips subject matter)

your bit.ly (deffo no-no using these) and anime links are not within policies (non-Linus Tech Tips subject matter)

the 970 ti is kind of a running joke about me on the forums though, and all it is is a photo so is there any way i could put that under a spoiler in my sig? or just host it somewhere else?

the 970 ti is kind of a running joke about me on the forums though, and all it is is a photo so is there any way i could put that under a spoiler in my sig? or just host it somewhere else?

Forum gallery perhaps?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

OK, I'll remove them as soon as I can. I have to do something now though.

OK, I'll remove them as soon as I can. I have to do something now though.

sooner the better or it get done for ya..

you can use your forum gallery in the profile page.

Roger that, can I keep the drive link for a couple hours more, as I am not on my PC ATM

Done