America vs UK prices = i cri evertim

SauronsV

I cri evertim.

A GTX 970 costs 272 pounds on amazon UK, and in amazon US it costs an equivalent of 215 pounds. A GTX costs an equivalent of 360 pounds in amazon US and in uk it cost 470 pounds. A i7 4790k cost an equivalent of 215 pounds. In UK amazon it cost 262. 

i cri evertim 

My build costed 950 pounds from amazon UK, it would have cost less than 700 pounds if I were able to order parts from ameirca.

I hope me QQing amused you greatly.

I like penguins and pandas because they are not racist. They are super kawaii and they like to eat popcorn on a super sunny day with a temperature of about 69 degrees celsius in Antartica

I did not type this while in the nude ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You cannot really compare prices like this. In the UK we have to pay VAT (Value Added Tax), also our wages are different, we got the NHS, and its things like that, that affect prices.

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

Meandwhile here in Norway a 970 is more like 300 pounds...

FML

Cpu: Ryzen 2700 @ 4.0Ghz | Motherboard: Hero VI x370 | Gpu: EVGA RTX 2080 | Cooler: Custom Water loop | Ram: 16GB Trident Z 3000MHz

PSU: RM650x + Braided cables | Case:  painted Corsair c70 | Monitor: MSI 1440p 144hz VA | Drives: 500GB 850 Evo (OS)

Laptop: 2014 Razer blade 14" Desktop: http://imgur.com/AQZh2sj , http://imgur.com/ukAXerd

It annoys me, but that's the rate of currency and tax. If you enjoy things like the NHS, lower university fees and things like that then you need to suffer the cost of more expensive imported items.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

d9IQ2tZ.png

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

meanwhile in here.

Asus Geforce GTX 780 OC STRIX 6GB DDR5 STRIX-GTX780-OC-6GD5 Rp 8,623,000 (657.123 USD)

Asus Geforce GTX 970 DirectCU II OC 4GB DDR5 STRIX GTX970-DC2OC-4GD5 Rp 5,858,000 (446.421 USD)

pick your poison.

Meandwhile here in Norway a 970 is more like 300 pounds...

FML

wrong, like 260-280 pounds...

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 
It matters that you don't just give up.”

-Stephen Hawking

meanwhile in Brazil (here) a 970 GTX costs 657 dollars, that represents 419,22 pounds... That is sad !

And btw the minimum salary is 165 pounds, so we need more than 2.5 minimum salary in order to buy a GTX 970.. :/

From cheapest (£260) to most expensive (£340) £300 is nice avg. Don't be a dick. (Source: Komplett.no and XE)

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Cheapest 970 on dustinhome.no is 3400 kr which is 290 pounds...

Please tell me the website where you found a 970 for 3000kr

Cpu: Ryzen 2700 @ 4.0Ghz | Motherboard: Hero VI x370 | Gpu: EVGA RTX 2080 | Cooler: Custom Water loop | Ram: 16GB Trident Z 3000MHz

PSU: RM650x + Braided cables | Case:  painted Corsair c70 | Monitor: MSI 1440p 144hz VA | Drives: 500GB 850 Evo (OS)

Laptop: 2014 Razer blade 14" Desktop: http://imgur.com/AQZh2sj , http://imgur.com/ukAXerd

From cheapest (£260) to most expensive (£340) £300 is nice avg. Don't be a dick. (Source: Komplett.no and XE)

Ahh, it is a lot cheaper on komplett.no.

I only check on dustinhome.no where the cheapest was 290 pounds/ 3400kr

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 
It matters that you don't just give up.”

-Stephen Hawking

That's VAT. The Americans instead get to cry when they pay for health care or education.

$10,000 hospital containment bills and $40,000 college tuition for the win...

Oh, and dont forget the mandatory insurance, at $500 a month, that will still leave you with a bigass hospital bill

Yearly taxes are also fun, as well as $7/h minimum wage (least in my state)

Fuck this country

“I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart

Remember kids; just because Linus has a video on it, doesn't mean that its the best choice Abide by the CoC | Looking for build help? Read this before posting |

Oh, and dont forget the mandatory insurance, at $500 a month

sounds lovely :)

Oh, and dont forget the mandatory insurance, at $500 a month, that will still leave you with a bigass hospital bill

Fuck this country

We get taxed on our wages for the NHS, whether we have been in or not. Also our education is as expensive as yours now, £9K a year.... so £36K ($56K) for 3 years at uni. Granted we don't pay up front but we do still have to pay it back through wages.

sounds lovely :)

Plus we have credit cards, so basically the average american spends 120% of what they earn.

Meanwhile, the cheapest iPhone 6 unlocked new costs 700. Then there's education. College is like close to 30K a year, tuition, ALONE.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Fuck this country

God damm 15 dollar minimum wage in my city that jakes up prices everywhere.(Seattle, WA)

Meanwhile, the cheapest iPhone 6 unlocked new costs 700. Then there's education. College is like close to 30K a year, tuition, ALONE.

*Sigh* You don't know anything about the prices. Carries have cheap prices for locked phones which are on a contract......meanwhile the 700 price tag is for unlocked phones.

God damm 15 dollar minimum wage in my city that jakes up prices everywhere.(Seattle, WA)

*Sigh* You don't know anything about the prices. Carries have cheap prices for locked phones which are on a contract......meanwhile the 700 price tag is for unlocked phones.

I mentioned unlocked read next time. and i could have sworn you quit already

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I mentioned unlocked read next time. and i could have sworn you quit already

Then why are you still complaining about prices then, there is a different between locked and unlocked phones/prices.

Fuck this country

We are the greatest county on earth until you need to go to the hospital for being sick, want and education with out having to sell organs, want a job after you get your education that makes enough to pay off the loans, want to use mass transit or want a pay raise, or need to seek mental help, oh wait maybe we are just polished poop now and a lot of the rest of the world is beginning to think we stink. 

"Science and technology revolutionize our lives, but memory, tradition and myth frame our response."

Arthur M. Schlesinger

We are the greatest county on earth until you need to go to the hospital for being sick, want and education with out having to sell organs, want a job after you get your education that makes enough to pay off the loans, want to use mass transit or want a pay raise, or need to seek mental help, oh wait maybe we are just polished poop now and a lot of the rest of the world is beginning to think we stink. 

America - 2nd ammendment

+ health care

= nice country

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

meanwhile in here.

Asus Geforce GTX 780 OC STRIX 6GB DDR5 STRIX-GTX780-OC-6GD5 Rp 8,623,000 (657.123 USD)

Asus Geforce GTX 970 DirectCU II OC 4GB DDR5 STRIX GTX970-DC2OC-4GD5 Rp 5,858,000 (446.421 USD)

pick your poison.

W UT, almost 60 lakhs for a 970

24 fps for that "cinematic" feel

After a couple weeks of behavioral sciences at my school I can easily conclude my parents need to grow up.

We get taxed on our wages for the NHS, whether we have been in or not. Also our education is as expensive as yours now, £9K a year.... so £36K ($56K) for 3 years at uni. Granted we don't pay up front but we do still have to pay it back through wages.

Taxed and you still have to pay for prescriptions, was in a car accident a few years back and couldn't walk and the doctor told me it was all in my head. Took me 3 months to get back to normal.

I cri evertim.

A GTX 970 costs 272 pounds on amazon UK, and in amazon US it costs an equivalent of 215 pounds. A GTX costs an equivalent of 360 pounds in amazon US and in uk it cost 470 pounds. A i7 4790k cost an equivalent of 215 pounds. In UK amazon it cost 262.

i cri evertim

My build costed 950 pounds from amazon UK, it would have cost less than 700 pounds if I were able to order parts from ameirca.

I hope me QQing amused you greatly.

I like penguins and pandas because they are not racist. They are super kawaii and they like to eat popcorn on a super sunny day with a temperature of about 69 degrees celsius in Antartica

I did not type this while in the nude ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Stop complaining, I just got a 4690k and Z97 motherboard for the price of a i3 and a h81 board just by talking to Asrock (got a £20 rebate) and Amazon drop the price for a Z97 anniversary to 45 quid and got the 4690k for the lowest price its been on Amazon.

Either wait, make sacrifices or pay the price.