1st time build HELP

Hello, yesterday I wrote in this section and after some comments I come up with this. Tell me your opinion and what should I change.

Hello, yesterday I wrote in this section and after some comments I come up with this. Tell me your opinion and what should I change.

Change the Toshiba HDD for a Western Digital and for the RAM, take 2 stick of 4GB instead of 1 stick of 8GB to use dual channel. 

Other than that it looks okay. 

Change the Toshiba HDD for a Western Digital and take 2 stick of 4GB instead of 1 stick of 8GB to use dual channel. 

The thing is that I am from Lithuania and 2 sticks are way more expensive

Change the Toshiba HDD for a Western Digital and for the RAM, take 2 stick of 4GB instead of 1 stick of 8GB to use dual channel. 

If he plans on upgrading to 16GB, he should leave the one stick. (Which I recommend.) But since the mobo your looking at has four slots, it really doesn't make a difference.

4460 and R9 280 is a great combo. 

Fine you want the PSU tier list? Have the PSU tier list: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1116640-psu-tier-list-40-rev-103/

Stille (Desktop)

Ryzen 9 3900XT@4.5Ghz - Cryorig H7 Ultimate - 16GB Vengeance LPX 3000Mhz- MSI RTX 3080 Ti Ventus 3x OC - SanDisk Plus 480GB - Crucial MX500 500GB - Intel 660P 1TB SSD - (2x) WD Red 2TB - EVGA G3 650w - Corsair 760T

Evoo Gaming 15"
i7-9750H - 16GB DDR4 - GTX 1660Ti - 480GB SSD M.2 - 1TB 2.5" BX500 SSD 

VM + NAS Server (ProxMox 6.3)

1x Xeon E5-2690 v2  - 92GB ECC DDR3 - Quadro 4000 - Dell H310 HBA (Flashed with IT firmware) -500GB Crucial MX500 (Proxmox Host) Kingston 128GB SSD (FreeNAS dev/ID passthrough) - 8x4TB Toshiba N300 HDD

Toys: Ender 3 Pro, Oculus Rift CV1, Oculus Quest 2, about half a dozen raspberry Pis (2b to 4), Arduino Uno, Arduino Mega, Arduino nano (x3), Arduino nano pro, Atomic Pi. 

The thing is that I am from Lithuania and 2 sticks are way more expensive

Well in this case it's ok, but please don't take a Toshiba HDD they sucks... Get something like a Western Digital Blue 1TB instead. 

Well in this case it's ok, but please don't take a Toshiba HDD they sucks... Get something like a Western Digital Blue 1TB instead. 

I checked it out and it's the same price as toshiba, so I will buy WD blue.

One more question: What should I in storage, buy a 240 SSD and buy the HDD after some time or I shouldn't buy the SSD at all ?

One more question: What should I in storage, buy a 240 SSD and buy the HDD after some time or I shouldn't buy the SSD at all ?

It will be easiest if you get the SSD first, because you will be installing the OS on it once and won't have to clone the drive from a HDD to the SSD. 

What SSDs are you picking from? (Some are better then others)

Fine you want the PSU tier list? Have the PSU tier list: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1116640-psu-tier-list-40-rev-103/

Stille (Desktop)

Ryzen 9 3900XT@4.5Ghz - Cryorig H7 Ultimate - 16GB Vengeance LPX 3000Mhz- MSI RTX 3080 Ti Ventus 3x OC - SanDisk Plus 480GB - Crucial MX500 500GB - Intel 660P 1TB SSD - (2x) WD Red 2TB - EVGA G3 650w - Corsair 760T

Evoo Gaming 15"

1x Xeon E5-2690 v2  - 92GB ECC DDR3 - Quadro 4000 - Dell H310 HBA (Flashed with IT firmware) -500GB Crucial MX500 (Proxmox Host) Kingston 128GB SSD (FreeNAS dev/ID passthrough) - 8x4TB Toshiba N300 HDD

Toys: Ender 3 Pro, Oculus Rift CV1, Oculus Quest 2, about half a dozen raspberry Pis (2b to 4), Arduino Uno, Arduino Mega, Arduino nano (x3), Arduino nano pro, Atomic Pi. 

It will be easiest if you get the SSD first, because you will be installing the OS on it once and won't have to clone the drive from a HDD to the SSD. 

What SSDs are you picking from? (Some are better then others)

I am looking for a SSD that is similar price as WD Blue. And I don't need a large SSD, I will use it just for OS and few games. 

1 stick is better if there are only 2 slots of RAM, gives you upgrade room, something 2sticks doesn't.

Also difference between dual channel and single channel memory is so minimal that he won't even notice it.

I am looking for a SSD that is similar price as WD Blue. And I don't need a large SSD, I will use it just for OS and few games. 

Get at least an MX100.

Don't buy the V300 from kingston that SSD is so shit it shouldn't even exist.

Get at least an MX100.

Don't buy the V300 from kingston that SSD is so shit it shouldn't even exist.

^That^ the controller on the V300 was changed out right before production to a much lesser version, so all the review models were really good, but the production model is crap... 

Crucial MX100 is the best bang for the buck. Go with it if you don't want to spend any more then that. 

Stille (Desktop)

Evoo Gaming 15"