Did i ruin my radiator

Guys please someone help me here.

I was mounting my rad and when i turned around the mounting panel to place it on my case i saw this i don't even know how it happened.

Am i done??

http://postimg.org/image/xv6ti68gj/

It will literally make no difference at all

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I'm pretty sure that's just a small heatspreader fin and you're totally fine*.

*if you don't have OCD

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

@necromancher You're completely fine. My H105 has a lot more bent fins than that, and it's functions perfectly. It's nothing to worry about. Excellent job on supplying us with a picture.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

omg thanks everyone what a relief.its like 100 kilogramms of weight being lifted of my chest :P

I'm pretty sure that's just a small heatspreader fin and you're totally fine*.

*if you don't have OCD

haha i laughed a lot with your answer especially cause i got a bit of an OCD as most of friends would say but only with cleaning not everything else :)

It doesn't look like you pierced the channel that runs alongside, so you should be fine. Keep an eye on that spot when you fill and bleed the loop to ensure it's not going to leak, but, again, you should be fine.

Wife's build: Amethyst - Ryzen 9 3900X, 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4-3200, ASUS Prime X570-P, EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 12GB, Corsair Obsidian 750D, Corsair RM1000 (yellow label)

My build: Mira - Ryzen 7 3700X, 32GB EVGA DDR4-3200, ASUS Prime X470-PRO, EVGA RTX 3070 XC3, beQuiet Dark Base 900, EVGA 1000 G6

It doesn't look like you pierced the channel that runs alongside, so you should be fine. Keep an eye on that spot when you fill and bleed the loop to ensure it's not going to leak, but, again, you should be fine.

That is just some fins, not going to leak at all.

I almost punched a hole in my own rad with screws that were too long. You should see the fins! Thats nothing.