!switched from iphone to S6 Edge

docterkiwi

...K? 

Care to explain why it's better, or are you just trying to start an argument...

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

I wish i switched sooner Omg iphone is crap compared to my new S6 what have i been doing with my life.

I just switched from the iPhone 4s to the Samsung s6? Why is the iPhone crap?

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Well if you're posting this in mobile gaming you're just wrong, games on iOS are just better fact. Probably because of the insane piracy rates on android, make money on andriod: plaster your game in ads.

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

...K? 

Care to explain why it's better, or are you just trying to start an argument...

Your right that sounded kinda dumb. I love the personalization of andriod and the 1440p screen. The iphone 6 is only about 720p or a little higher, which honestly is just a joke

Steam:Drift and Drift_2 <p>(name is hunter) Lets play:)

Well if you're posting this in mobile gaming you're just wrong, games on iOS are just better fact. Probably because of the insane piracy rates on android, make money on andriod: plaster your game in ads.

games on ios are better yes.

Steam:Drift and Drift_2 <p>(name is hunter) Lets play:)

games on ios are better yes.

Was this just meant to be posted on mobile devices? I personally prefer android due to it being more flexible. Also google has a leash on me when it comes to their apps, youtube, google play music, google photos, google drive, gmail. Damn if google died I would be screwed.

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

I tried android once before that I had iphone 4. Went back to iphone in no time. While new samsung devices are nice I hate them because of so much blootware and android for viruses and displaying ads and installing apps without telling me. 

You must have been using an old iphone...because current models are retina...and it kinda makes the extra resolution a waste of processing power to push any further once its there.

(as you can tell i find 4k phone screens stupid)

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

I wish i switched sooner Omg iphone is crap compared to my new S6 what have i been doing with my life.

Different strokes for different folks

Ill be sticking to my iPhone 6 as I prefer iOS over Android for myself

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

lol.

Pretty much 100% of the mobile games are shit. Only emulators are cool on phones, but those are pretty much non existent for iOS.

In my experience, mobile games are more often paid on iOS compared to Android

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Your right that sounded kinda dumb. I love the personalization of andriod and the 1440p screen. The iphone 6 is only about 720p or a little higher, which honestly is just a joke

Can you even tell the difference on a 4.7" screen? Seems to me that putting more pixels on a screen that small is just trying to win a marketing numbers game.

Not that I'm against more pixels for its own sake, but there are pitfalls on a mobile device that I'd see overcome first, and I certainly wouldn't consider it a major factor.

Can you even tell the difference on a 4.7" screen? Seems to me that putting more pixels on a screen that small is just trying to win a marketing numbers game.

Not that I'm against more pixels for its own sake, but there are pitfalls on a mobile device that I'd see overcome first, and I certainly wouldn't consider it a major factor.

Exactly, the iPhone 6 display is EXTREMELY sharp

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I tried android once before that I had iphone 4. Went back to iphone in no time. While new samsung devices are nice I hate them because of so much blootware and android for viruses and displaying ads and installing apps without telling me. 

What? Android is no more vulnerable less secure than iOS and I don't know how old your phone is but Android does not just install apps without telling you.

I haven't had a lot of experience with 1440p screens but the difference between 750p and 1080p is noticeable. My Nexus 7 matches the i6 pixel density and I can tell my 1+1 has a sharper screen.

That said, screen resolution isn't everything in a good screen. I prefer my Nexus 7's display to my 1+1's. By extension this is true when comparing the S6 and i6 display.

Maybe try actually putting a review together? I mean really, you sound like those 12 year olds, who speak in there bullshit l33t 1337 language... Please learn to speak.

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!