Flight Stick for under $50

Thor829

As the title says i am looking for a flight stick that is decent and won't break the bank. I am thinking of buying and playing elite: dangerous to play with some friends and maybe star citizen when it comes out eventually. I've looked at a few thrust master ones but don't really have any experience with any flight sticks. any suggestion would be great.

i doubt the logitech attack 3 is still a thing, but i've had it for ages, and really my only issue is that theres no rudder, but it was CRAZY cheap.

maybe look for a successor to the attack 3, maybe find something with a rudder.

found this gem: http://gaming.logitech.com/en-us/product/extreme-3d-pro-joystick

seems to be the successor to the attack 3, WITH rudder.

Nice! thanks for the recommendation! looks awesome and right in the price i want it in.

i doubt the logitech attack 3 is still a thing, but i've had it for ages, and really my only issue is that theres no rudder, but it was CRAZY cheap.

maybe look for a successor to the attack 3, maybe find something with a rudder.

found this gem: http://gaming.logitech.com/en-us/product/extreme-3d-pro-joystick

seems to be the successor to the attack 3, WITH rudder.

I was able to pick this up today at a local office depot for 26.99 and it feels pretty awesome! haven't had a chance to use it yet but i will tonight.

I was able to pick this up today at a local office depot for 26.99 and it feels pretty awesome! haven't had a chance to use it yet but i will tonight.

let me know how it plays, i might get one myself if they're cheap in my area, because no rudder is a pain.

let me know how it plays, i might get one myself if they're cheap in my area, because no rudder is a pain.

Will do just purchased elite dangerous and will play it tonight.