Different Ways to Earn Bitcoins

chitranjan

Mining has been the main source of earning Bitcoins, but as the difficulty increased people have found new ways to earn Bitcoins and currently the most searched term is “ how to earn  Bitcoins?

Now to make out lives easier I will divide this post into different sections, each section will have a different way of earning
Bitcoin and in each section the risk involved and the time it will take to earn Bitcoins will be mentioned.

So let’s get started

Different Ways to Earn Bitcoins

Before you start earning Bitcoins you need a Bitcoin wallet and the best online wallet is Coin Base, It’s really a good one and if you sign up with my referral link we both will receive 1$ worth of Bitcoins.

So register and get your Bitcoin address.

Note: if you will send money

To gambling sites than use block chain wallet because coin base doesn’t allow sending bitcoins to gambling sites.

The first way to earn Bitcoins is?

Filling in captchas on Faucets

Captcha-bitcoins.png?resize=560%2C315

Faucets had been the easiest source for earning Bitcoins and because they are easy and people love them, You will find a wide range of faucets online.

On a faucet site, you enter your Bitcoin address and then fill in a captcha and then the site send some bitcoins to your address.

These sites earn from advertisement and later share a portion of it with its users.

But Here is a point

Which faucet sites to choose?

Now among those thousands of Bitcoin faucet sites, some have built their names and have been considered as high paying faucets.

So I would recommend you to try any faucet from this list as I have been using them for myself. Oh! And please let me know in the comment section if you have a faucet which also pays high.

List of High Paying faucets

Free Bitcoin Pays around 800 Satoshi per hour.

Bitcoin Zebra pays around 3000 Satoshi per Hour (reward fluctuate).

BTC Insta Win pays around 400 Satoshi per hour.

BTC-faucet Pays around 500 Satoshi per hour.

Moon Bitcoin  Pays every 5 minutes or whenever you want.

Field Bitcoin Pays every 5 minutes or whenever you want.

Remember these rewards can fluctuate with respect to the value of bitcoins. (Comment if you find any broken link)

Now I can provide you a list of 1000 faucets, but most of them are not stable and disappear after sometime or they don’t have sufficient funds to pay you back.

So I would recommend you to stick to these Faucets and get some simple small amount of Bitcoins.

Risk level for this method is low.

Time consumption is high.

The payout can be high if you have so many faucets or a bot running for collecting rewards.

Earn Bitcoins By Chatting on your favorite topics

social_12.jpg?resize=700%2C700

People vector designed by Freepik

If you love discussion and contributing in topics then you can earn Bitcoins by chatting and sharing your opinions at Coinchat. You can either join other rooms or can create your own rooms by just entering “#then your room name” to create a room.

The site says that they are a community with Bitcoin as a reward not a Bitcoin reward site with a community. So keep that in mind.

Risk level for this method is low.

Time consumption is high, but worth it because you will be a part of the discussion.

The Payout depends upon quality of discussion and time spent on the site.

Earn Bitcoins by uploading files

Upload-to-earn-bitcoins.jpg?resize=700%2

By nightwolfdezines in Vector Art

The concept is simple and is like most other sites, but this time you get paid in bitcoins. So if you are a programmer or the photographer or anyone who produces a digital product you can provide your products for free on this site and earn some Bitcoins.

MegaBitLoad pay you Bitcoins if someone downloads your files.

The Payout is dependent on the number of downloads.

Time consumption is very low as you don’t have to be on the site constantly.

The risk level is also low.

Earn Bitcoin By becoming an ad publisher

earn-bitcoins-by-becoming-ad-publisher.j

Image credit goes to Sean MacEntee from flickr

Now that you have uploaded some files just put the link on Coinurl and then get the short link and share that link with people.

This way you will be able to generate money
As a publisher from Coinurl and then from every download of file from Megabitload.

It is like Adfly if you have ever heard of it.

Wait

Other than this there is one more popular advertisement platform called Adbit it has been the mostly used advertisement platform in Bitcoin Community.

The Payout is again dependent on the number of clicks, but generally it is high.

Time consumption is High and low depends upon you whether you make a single link and make it viral or create many.

The risk level is low.

Earn Bitcoins by completing jobs or tasks

Right now there are many places to get yourself a job for Bitcoins and the popular one is  Jobs 4 Bitcoins on reddit, There are many people who have been posting jobs on this sub reddit and jobs can be from editing a photo to being a project manager.

Best Online Bitcoin Jobs providing sites

Coinality You can submit your resumes on this site or you can find some people who will work for Bitcoins.

Coinality for developers this site is dedicated to freelance developers who would like to work from their home with big projects. (At the moment the site is under construction, but it is really professional)

Angel Co is for professional who want work at startups like Medium and many big startups so if you have the capability start searching for the post now.

Bitgigs is another Bitcoin currency based site where you can post or apply for jobs, but it is more live Fiverr, so the quality of work may vary from user to user.

Look, here are tips for you!

If you want to earn money by completing jobs, make sure you use an escrow service to protect yourself from fraud.

What is an escrow service? It is kind of a middle man which helps both sides from getting into a fraud deal.

Tips for you if you want to earn selling money

For sellers

If you are selling a product then always use Escrow service, provide the seller with a demo of working product, don’t send the product itself, just send videos or photos and if the work is graphically related don’t send any photos in a bigger size, use the smallest resolution possible which can’t be used properly or send half image.

For buyers

You can do the same thing just get the demo from the seller of working product in video format or on Skype and confirm everything before making the payment.

Here is the best escrow service which found really good.

Safe Pay BTC it has a 1.5 % fee and support TOR browser for the anonymous use link can be found at the bottom. This service also don’t have a minimum transaction amount.

The Payout depends upon the project.

Time consumption is High.

The risk level is Medium.

Earn Bitcoins answering questions

Bitcoins-by-answering-questions.png?resi

Image credit goes to Chris Potter from flickr

Yes, there are some sites which gives you money, on answering questions, but actually it is not the site it is the people who can tip you bitcoins for the value of your answer.

Now there are not many sites to compile into a list, but there are two sites one is called Bit Answers and another is called Satoshi Quiz you may have heard of it.

Satoshi Quiz will give you random questions and you can earn up to 500 Satoshi per minute. Where as on Bit Answers you will answer questions asked by people and you will get Satoshi’s if questioner or anyone feels like giving it as a tip to you for your answer.

The Payout depends upon the people.

Time consumption is High.

The risk level is low.

Earn Bitcoins by Mining other coins

Mining-other-currency.jpg?resize=300%2C1

Image credit goes to BTC Keychain

Now mining is not yet dead and there is now a new way of mining and that is to mine coin which are developing in the market.

But how do you know which coin is currently profitable?

To mine most profitable cryptocurrency just join Miner Gate. This is a software which automatically switches between profitable cryptocurrency and thus help you get the most for your computing power.

Here is a catch

The miner gate software mine currency, which is difficult to get converted into Bitcoins.

So make sure that you stop smart miner option and Mine monero coin which can be easily be converted into bit coins and at the time of writing this article is the 2nd profitable currency on miner gate.

Trading other coins for Bitcoins

trading-and-earning-bitcoins.jpg?resize=

Image credit goes to Fabian Figueredo

In the above method I have just said that you can earn money by mining other coins, but from where to get them converted into bitcoins?

There are many sites which allow you to convert other cryptocurrency to bitcoins, but that is a difficult task to do and not an out of the box solution for the new users.

Here is a simple service which lets you swap cryptocurrency easily without any account and it is called Shapeshift.

Now this last one is the riskiest way to earn money.

Earn Bitcoins by investing

This is the most easy way to lose your hard earned Bitcoins, I am telling you from experience.

There are many scam sites and gambling sites which have the option to invest and it is easy to fall for those offers, but think of it this way.

How much time you took to become better at something, think about it and even now you will feel that there is room for improvement.

When you enter into the investment you don’t have experience and don’t know the investment thing properly, so I would recommend you to never put your money into any investment without thinking and learning about it for at least two days.

Note: some sites are total scam, so if you see any unrealistic offer don’t invest without proper confirmation of site or product’s legitimacy.

Investing will always be a risk, but there are some sites which are providing a secure way of doing this.

Here is a site for Bitcoin investors

BTC jam is where you can lend your bitcoins to other people and get returns.

Why invest in this site, because you can filter out verified people and the projects which are categorized into grades so you can filter out the high risk loans.

Another reason is that you don’t have to pay for the whole loan, all people can contribute to a load and at then end will get the share according to the amount they contributed, this also gives you a chance to see which loans are getting most funds.

People like bitcoins loans because they have to pay less interest as compare to banks and other load providing companies.

Other ways to earn Bitcoins

Using your pet as a Bitcoin promoter

Will-bark-for-bitcoins.jpg?resize=700%2C

Source http://www.lifehackbuddy.com/earn-bitcoins-guide-for-getting-started-with-bitcoins/

Well ain't this a huge referral topic

I should have added this way of earning also,

Well, I think it worth getting referral for all the collection I found.

I should have added this way of earning also,

Well, I think it worth getting referral for all the collection I found.

At least organize your topic and put a non-referral link if people simply don't want to be your referral.

I do got a small stack of 9 bitcoin sitting in my wallet.

Lol the referral links you put in.

I used to use all dem sites.Now I quit.The stuff is addicting though

Insert   Dank   Signature   Here.

At least organize your topic and put a non-referral link if people simply don't want to be your referral.

Point noted and I tried organizing it hope you will like it now and buddy now adding non referral link is hard, I have to kind of over do it again.

I do got a small stack of 9 bitcoin sitting in my wallet.

Lol the referral links you put in.

I used to use all dem sites.Now I quit.The stuff is addicting though

I have built bot for almost all sites I have mentioned so, it's like bitcoins are getting added in the background to my wallet.

I have built bot for almost all sites I have mentioned so, it's like bitcoins are getting added in the background to my wallet.

How much you want for dat bot :o

I must have!

Insert   Dank   Signature   Here.

How much you want for dat bot :o

I must have!

You can have it for free, But I expect you to sign up with my referral and if you like you can donate some bitcoins to my address.