Underground 3 is not a rumor!

nanowatt

Ok this is why i think is not a rumor anymore.They posted a video with this description "Throw back Tuesday as we're busy on Thursday".Underground 2 was released on November 9, 2004 well that exact day was on a Thursday.I may be wrong but damn i am on a huge hype train

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

video link?

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

Well if Underground 3 is confirmed, I might abandon my other NFS games to play this one.

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

video link?

You can find it on need for speed fb page.I don't know to get a link of that video tho :|

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

Ok this is why i think is not a rumor anymore.They posted a video with this description "Throw back Tuesday as we're busy on Thursday".Underground 2 was released on November 9, 2004 well that exact day was on a Thursday.I may be wrong but damn i am on a huge hype train

Throwback Thursday is just a thing...lol. People TT all the time unrelated to Thursdays

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

Throwback Thursday is just a thing...lol. People TT all the time unrelated to Thursdays

The announcement is on 21.Wanna bet that will be underground 3 ? :)

The announcement is on 21.Wanna bet that will be underground 3 ? :)

I know it's gonna be Underground 3, I just don't think Thursdays have anything to do with it.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

I know it's gonna be Underground 3, I just don't think Thursdays have anything to do with it.

Anything that i can hand to it will do :D

Cars in the back of their banner look underground like (sort of look like they have body kits on them)

http://prntscr.com/77bhqd

Cpu: Ryzen 2700 @ 4.0Ghz | Motherboard: Hero VI x370 | Gpu: EVGA RTX 2080 | Cooler: Custom Water loop | Ram: 16GB Trident Z 3000MHz

PSU: RM650x + Braided cables | Case:  painted Corsair c70 | Monitor: MSI 1440p 144hz VA | Drives: 500GB 850 Evo (OS)

Laptop: 2014 Razer blade 14" Desktop: http://imgur.com/AQZh2sj , http://imgur.com/ukAXerd

Cars in the back of their banner look underground like (sort of look like they have body kits on them)

http://prntscr.com/77bhqd

there is a PSed version

2868010-enhanced1.jpg

Porsche vs the GTR

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

EA announced NFS Undercover 2

43146689.jpg

Seriously i'm struggling to figure out why anyone even gives a damn about nfs anymore. 

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

there is a PSed version

2868010-enhanced1.jpg

Porsche vs the GTR

looks more like an FRS/GT86 to me

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Seriously i'm struggling to figure out why anyone even gives a damn about nfs anymore. 

Really dude,,,is underground how can you not give a damn about it.

EA announced NFS Undercover 2

43146689.jpg

Well i grew up with NFS as my main game

this game taught me about cars

and thats how i do custom game mods for cars

looks more like an FRS/GT86 to me

hmm you are right

Really dude,,,is underground how can you not give a damn about it.

Because the series hasn't been relevant in ages the last good thing that came out of it was NFS HP and it was quite a gap between what ever was good before that in the series

Well i grew up with NFS as my main game

this game taught me about cars

and thats how i do custom game mods for cars

hmm you are right

As it did with me, we are the same age so I was there with NFS2 and NFS3 HP as well as High Stakes.

Hell the only console NFSs I haven't played were Road and Track Presents The Need for Speed, and NFS Nitro ...granted some of them I played for about 4 minutes and said nope.jpg (undercover, NFS World)

System Specs

here is the teaser video

Because the series hasn't been relevant in ages the last good thing that came out of it was NFS HP and it was quite a gap between what ever was good before that in the series

As it did with me, we are the same age so I was there with NFS2 and NFS3 HP as well as High Stakes.

Hell the only console NFSs I haven't played were Road and Track Presents The Need for Speed, and NFS Nitro ...granted some of them I played for about 4 minutes and said nope.jpg (undercover, NFS World)

Off the top of my head.

I have and played...

R&T Need for Speed SE

NFS 2

NFS 3 HP

NFS High Stakes

NFS Porche Unleashed

NFS HP 2

NFS HP (Remake)

NFS Most Wanted (ios)

I have played...

NFS Underground

NFS Most Wanted

This was posted on the German NFS Page

post-21525-0-84261900-1432302834.png

Translation:

Question:

NFS is still alive? lol

NFS Response:

In the Underground... ;) ....alright that's mean

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450