I've been looking to get a new mouse because my G502 has stopped working and I am getting it replaced. I didn't really like the G502 so I'm looking to get a different mouse. I mainly play CS GO.

Mice I have been looking at:

Steelseries Sensei Raw

Steelseries Rival

Roccat XTD (optical version)

Zowie FK1 (I've heard this one is amazing but I like to be able to rebind the mouse buttons so I most likely wont get this one)

Tell me what you think and give suggestions.

IT's hard to recommend stuff because everyone is different in terms of what they like

CPU: i5-4690K @ 4.0GHz GPU: Gigabyte Gtx 970 WindForce MOBO: Gigabyte Z97 Gaming-3 CASE: Corsair Carbide 200R PSU: Corsair RM750

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 4GBx4  MOUSE: CM Mizar KEYBOARD: Logitec G110

Of the list i would go for roccat or zowie. Have you tried these mice out?

The Rival is good

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

Of the list i would go for roccat or zowie. Have you tried these mice out?

No I haven't. There aren't any stores here that sell these mice or PC parts that aren't extremely over priced lol. I am returning my G502 so I have to chose from what this store sells.

http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=258_697_698

No I haven't. There aren't any stores here that sell these mice or PC parts that aren't extremely over priced lol. I am returning my G502 so I have to chose from what this store sells.

http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=258_697_698

minoix also have decent mice, those prices make my heart sink. As said the 302 had a decent price didn't see the 303,i would consider that too. What was wrong with the 502? This might help narrow it down.

minoix also have decent mice, those prices make my heart sink. As said the 302 had a decent price didn't see the 303,i would consider that too. What was wrong with the 502? This might help narrow it down.

The G502 kept looking up into the air and spinning every couple hours or so. I hated the scroll wheel too but it had a really nice sensor.

IT's hard to recommend stuff because everyone is different in terms of what they like

Yeah I get that but I can't decide for myself so I'm just asking for people's opinion on these mice to form my own decision.

The G502 kept looking up into the air and spinning every couple hours or so. I hated the scroll wheel too but it had a really nice sensor.

well roccat had the best scroll wheel to me. It has more force needed then most but, its not tiresome nor does it seem like its going to wearout anytime soon. The next closest to that was something from steel series if i remember correctly.

well roccat had the best scroll wheel to me. It has more force needed then most but, its not tiresome nor does it seem like its going to wearout anytime soon. The next closest to that was something from steel series if i remember correctly.

I think I'm going to go for the roccat XTD optical. It has everything I want even thought its pretty expensive.

LOL, what mouse pad were you using. Switch it.

LOL, what mouse pad were you using. Switch it.

There is nothing wrong with my mouse pad its a problem with the mouse. Look on the Logitech forums. a couple other people have said they have the same problem. I am use a steelseries mouse pad (the really big one i can't remember the name lol)

What grip do you use? What size are your hands? Budget and currency?

You can fidn help for hand size and grip in my mouse thread in that sig of mine. Of the ones listed above I would go for the Steelseries Rival.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

A friend on mine is suggesting a razer deathadder? anyone had any problems with that mouse? I like to claw grip the mouse and I have medium size hands but it depends on the mouse I use. I can adapt to mice pretty easily.

A friend on mine is suggesting a razer deathadder? anyone had any problems with that mouse? I like to claw grip the mouse and I have medium size hands but it depends on the mouse I use. I can adapt to mice pretty easily.

the buttons felt good and easy to click, not a great scroll wheel and some people say razer has qc problems.

the buttons felt good and easy to click, not a great scroll wheel and some people say razer has qc problems.

qc problems?

qc problems?

quality control. I think double clicking was big not sure.

Deathadder is what most of the pros use.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

There is nothing wrong with my mouse pad its a problem with the mouse. Look on the Logitech forums. a couple other people have said they have the same problem. I am use a steelseries mouse pad (the really big one i can't remember the name lol)

i think the prevailing theory is that there is a bug with surface tuning. That if you set the surface to default, the problem disappears.

Generally the lighter the mouse, the easier it is to handle, kind of like how lighter sports cars handle better. Not including cable, i would say  it goes super light is sub 80grams, light 80-95 grams, 96-110 is average, 111-125 is heavy, and 126+ is super heavy.

The Deathadder is 105 grams so is on the heavy side of average.

So which mice are a bit lighter with great sensors? Well, The Roccat Kone Pure military, Logitech g303, Zowie fk and za series, are all 90 grams or below. Zowie mice have great cables, flexible rubber cables, and their smaller mice are well below 90 grams, the ZA series ZA11:90g. ZA12:85g. ZA13:80g. Zowie mice don't use software though, so you have limited DPI customization of being able to choose between i think 400, 800, 1600, and 3200 dpi. Zowie's scroll wheels are also a little questionable. The FK series also has a reputation for high input lag on the lmb and rmb, so generally i think the newer ZA series would be the better choice if you chose Zowie. The Roccat Kone Pure Military is about 89g grams. It has a really good, popular scroll wheel. The main down side is the cable is a stiff braided cable that is a little shorter then most mice cables. The Logitech G303 is 89grams like the Kone pure military, it has really great, light crisp lmb and rmb. A flexible and heavy duty braided cable. And a scroll wheel that is a step up from zowie's but doesn't have the cult following of Roccat's. The only down side is the ergonomics of the g303 is divisive, some (including myself) swear by it and others hate it with a passion. Its not like any other mouse i've tried, it will probably take some time to get used to, if you can get used to it.

Any mouse on here is a good choice.

Source:https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=56240.0

3 List of mice without acceleration and prediction
- Microsoft WMO 1.1
- Microsoft IMO 1.1
- Microsoft IME 3.0
- Zowie FK
- Zowie AM
- Zowie FK1
- Zowie EC1 CL
- Zowie EC1 eVo
- Zowie EC2 CL
- Zowie EC2 eVo
- Razer Deathadder 3G
- Razer Deathadder 3.5G
- Razer Deathadder 2013
- Razer Abyssus
- Logitech G400
- Logitech G400s
- Logitech G502
- Steelseries Kana V2
- Steelseries Rival
- Mionix Avoir 7000
- Cooler Master Storm Spawn
- Cooler master Storm Alcor
- Roccat Savu
- Roccat Kone Pure Optical
- Roccat Kone Pure Military 
- Mad Catz R.A.T. 3
- Corsair M45
CPU: i7 5820k @4.4GHz | MoboMSI MPower X99A | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Quad Channel Corsair LP | GPU: EVGA 1080 FTW Case: Define R5 Black Window | OS: Win 10 Pro

Storage: SanDisk Ultra II 960GB 2x WD Red 4TB | PSU: EVGA 750W G2 | Display:Acer XF270HU + Dell U2515H | Cooling: Phanteks PH-TC14PE

Keyboard: Ducky One  TKL Browns | Mouse: Steel Series Rival 300 | Sound: DT990s

ive recently started using the corsair SABRE optical version and i find it very comfortable to use and very precise with lots of settings!

Check out the mionix mice, if you use a palm grip, the naos mice should be a pretty good option as they have a nice spot for all your fingers to rest on. If you use a claw, the avior looks like it should be fairly friendly to your style. Mionix is legendary for using great sensors, but the 502 should have been a great option. That's really weird that it died on you. Best of luck!

ASU