If money isn't a factor what headphones?

Guest Console Peasant
Go to solution Solved by SSL,

honestly I don't see the point of ultra expensive on-ear headphones. 

by the time you drop 2k on the cans and another 1k on the amp aren't you just better off with a proper 5.1/7.1 or even a stereo system?

high-end IEMs on the other hand...

Probably not, although I would question the logic that ultra expensive anything has a point.

Nothing beats this, for looks:

EtEeJj7fmiA.jpg

What is it, where can I buy it and how much will it cost? I want one. You know what, on second thought, I don't even care what it is, I just want one.

Edit: Damn you showing me one off items! I guess I will just have to build one this summer!

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

Meh, an amp like that would clash with the aesthetics I'm going for right now, so I'd have to pass on that one and go for the girl that comes with HE-1000s.

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

Meh, an amp like that would clash with the aesthetics I'm going for right now, so I'd have to pass on that one and go for the girl that comes with HE-1000s.

Me like the Dita one more.....

IMG_5151_zpsf1ef5f55.jpg

Then you should change the aesthetics you're going for! (I jest, lol)

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

What is it, where can I buy it and how much will it cost? I want one. You know what, on second thought, I don't even care what it is, I just want one.

Edit: Damn you showing me one off items! I guess I will just have to build one this summer!

That's just a plain diy CMOY encased in resin. Search in instructables.com

Was about to build one, but I learned that resin is not an easy thing to work with...

That's just a plain diy CMOY encased in resin. Search in instructables.com

Was about to build one, but I learned that resin is not an easy thing to work with...

Yeah, I read the blog that the original maker did. It might be kind of cool to do something like this, only encase it in acrylic to keep the look, but easier use.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

IMG_5379_zps911f2a77.jpg

Damn you!!! :) you seem to have the answer for everything!

Hey! New SIgnature! 

by the time you drop 2k on the cans and another 1k on the amp aren't you just better off with a proper 5.1/7.1 or even a stereo system?

If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life thinking it's stupid.  - Albert Einstein

Probably not, although I would question the logic that ultra expensive anything has a point.