Searching for good android games

samcool55

Hi

I'm searching for some good android games that aren't p2w and quite casual.

I am prepared to pay a couple of bucks if it's worth it. 

The phone i have is a Mlais M52, Most important specs are in the spoiler

5.5" 1280x720 display

MTK6752 Octacore 1.7GHz
2GB RAM
16GB ROM

Atm i already have some stuff on it like gta:sa, epsxe, mini motor racing, beat hazard ultra, bloon td 5 and some other games.
So, do any of you have maybe a suggestion which game i should get? 

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Anodyne, Lyne, threes, solar 2,super hexagon, nightsky, Leo's fortune.

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Bandits

Circle 

Voxel Rush

Geometry Dash

And the almighty pinnacle of awesome..  DOTS!

Mobo: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P CPU: AMD FX 8350 RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 8gb (2x4gb@1600Mhz) GPU: Gigabyte R9 280x (factory oc) PSU: Thermaltake SmartSE 730w Case: Corsair 200R

Blog thingy <----

Heyyo,

Check out humble bundle for Android. They usually have some good packs.

https://www.humblebundle.com/mobile

Otherwise? I enjoy World of Tanks Blitz for multilayer fun.

There's also Hitman Go for a fun puzzler game with beautiful 3d art.

Any of the Telltale games. All their adventure games on Android are a lot of fun.

Speaking of adventure games? They recently ported Grim Fandango to Android and it makes an awesome adventure game.

For a more epic action setup? There's ports of Quake series and Jedi Knight 2 for Android and they play pretty good.

Heyyo,

My PC Build: https://pcpartpicker.com/b/sNPscf

My Android Phone: Exodus Android on my OnePlus One 64bit in Sandstone Black in a Ringke Fusion clear & slim protective case

@The_MarD I have the telltale game of borderlands pre-sequel for android. Is quite nice. But i prefer them on pc :P 

I tried to install WoT before, but there were issues with the space it needed, i'll give it another go. Maybe it works this time.

Grim fandango scares the crap out of me D: 

I'll check out hitman go, quake and jedi knight 2.

Thanks for the suggestions!

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Osmos is a great strategy game. It's sort of like agar.io if you like that game but offline and better graphics. Although it does cost about 3-4$.

Heyyo,

Zomg! I dunno how I forgot to mention this, but Golf Star is a FANTASTIC golf game. I haven't enjoyed a golf game this much since Mario Golf on the N64. :)

Freeciv is an community made game that essentially is a remake of Civ 1 & 2... so I recommend the crap outta it.

Kairosoft makes some of the best mobile games... Dungeon Village (my favorite of their games), Game Dev Story, Pocket League Story, Grand Prix Story and Beastie Bay. They're all fun time killers.

Heyyo,

My PC Build: https://pcpartpicker.com/b/sNPscf

My Android Phone: Exodus Android on my OnePlus One 64bit in Sandstone Black in a Ringke Fusion clear & slim protective case

My picks:

- Sky Force

- Plague Inc. (my favourite android game)

- Machinarium

- Gemini Rue

- Kingdom Rush - Origins

- The Room (puzzle game, great but short)

- D-Day (WW2 rail shooter)

- Plantz vs Zombies 2

- Star Command 

- Solar 2

- Anomaly 2

Smash Hit, and Bitcoin Billionaire if you fancy making ridiculous amounts of bitcoins or some mindless tapping.

Why have a few pointless LEDs when you can have lots of pointless LEDs?

LIMBO (very dark but very nice), Tomb Raider (if you are a fan of the first Tomb Raider game), Deus Ex: The Fall (a remake of an awesome AAA title with a deep story for your phone), Sonic CD if you want to have the classic Sonic experience but want to save some storage by buying the game instead of downloading the CD iso.

Well from my experience most free-to-play games are made to depress you and are not fun after some time until you pay. Therefore I do not recommend ANY free-to-play game by EA.

Whaddup

Well from my experience most free-to-play games are made to depress you and are not fun after some time until you pay. Therefore I do not recommend ANY free-to-play game by EA.

That's exacly why i made this topic. There are so much crappy "f2p" games that i was wondering if there are any good games out there that aren't like the EA non-sense.

And even paying for stuff doesn't guarantee you it's not p2w sadly.

I actually haven't really played tomb raider or deus ex D: But i have some sonic games laying around, an image of them is already on my phone with the right emulator to get it going :P

@[member=ThE_MarD] downloaded freeciv and golf star, i'll try them out tomorrow :D

About the kairosoft games, i got a bunch of them :D That's where my love for android games started :P About 3 years ago i only played kairosoft games, because they were great! And also because that was the only sort of games running ok on my phone xD

One RPG i'm currently playing is Inflation RPG. You have a limited amount of turns to fight mobs and level up, distributing your exp points in a way that allows you to progress further. You then use all the gold you got from that run into buying new weapons, armor or accessories, which will allow you to progress even further. Once the run finishes, you start again, losing your exp gained but keeping your equipment. The gold you get in one run can be used during or at the end of a run, but you can't keep it for the next run.

Monument Valley is amazing but short. I got it on sale for a dollar though, and it was certainly worth every penny. ($$$)

Leo's Fortune is a nice, simple, beautiful platformer that works fantastic on a touchscreen.($$$)

Bloons TD 5 is simply addicting yet somewhat strategic.($$$)

Hearthstone is Hearthstone. Proven good, yet could become a money sink. (Freemium)

Peggle Blast is a fantastic FREE game that you can progress through with short bursts of play. Most casual on this list and the one I most recommend. (Unnecessary micro-transactions)

Finally, a more obscure game, First Strike 1.2. Nuclear war simulation/strategy game. Take a lot of pre-planning, lots of fun. ($$$)

($$$) = costs money

Hope I was of assistance!

Monument Valley is amazing but short. I got it on sale for a dollar though, and it was certainly worth every penny. ($$$)

Leo's Fortune is a nice, simple, beautiful platformer that works fantastic on a touchscreen.($$$)

Bloons TD 5 is simply addicting yet somewhat strategic.($$$)

Hearthstone is Hearthstone. Proven good, yet could become a money sink. (Freemium)

Peggle Blast is a fantastic FREE game that you can progress through with short bursts of play. Most casual on this list and the one I most recommend. (Necessary micro-transactions)

Finally, a more obscure game, First Strike 1.2. Nuclear war simulation/strategy game. Take a lot of pre-planning, lots of fun. ($$$)

($$$) = costs money

Hope I was of assistance!

Thanks for the suggestions!

Bloon TD 5 and monument valley are on my phone already, great games.

Heartstone isn't something for me, i like to watch TB playing it, but the fact it's freemium bothers me.

Peggle blast and first strike sound good, i'll check them out when i can :)

GTA SA

Relive what GTA V once was :P

Also got that one! I love just taking a car to wheel arch angels and drifting and whacking it all over the place. Just great!

For serious GTA SA playing i have my pc, or back in the day my ps2.

• 2 weeks later...

I think crossy road is a fun and yet not way too time consuming game!

i'm gonna be a jackass and Say: aa 

| NZXT H440 | AOC e2450Swd, AOC 2436V, RCA 42" LED TV | AMD 8320E | ASUS M5A97 R2.0 |MSI GeForce GTX 960 Titanium OC 4GB | Corsair CX 750 | 3 TB WD Green and PNY XLR8 240GB SSD | Windows 10 Pro | Ramaxel RMR5030ME68F9F1600 - 4GBx2 |Logitech G710+|Logitech G502 | Astro A40 | Blue Snowball Ice |

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

I'm searching for some good android games that aren't p2w and quite casual.

I am prepared to pay a couple of bucks if it's worth it.

The phone i have is a Mlais M52, Most important specs are in the spoiler

5.5" 1280x720 display

MTK6752 Octacore 1.7GHz

2GB RAM

16GB ROM

Atm i already have some stuff on it like gta:sa, epsxe, mini motor racing, beat hazard ultra, bloon td 5 and some other games.

So, do any of you have maybe a suggestion which game i should get?

Dead Trigger 2 is pretty fun.

Remember emulators are a huge thing on GPlay.  Surprised nobody mentioned them.

[witty signature]

Remember emulators are a huge thing on GPlay.  Surprised nobody mentioned them.

I have a psx emulator, love it. I also have DS and GBA emulator, but i barely use them D:

So i'm fine on the emulator side :3 PSP emulation is horrible so that's a no-go sadly...

best android game I would consider will be 'The Room'. This is simply because it takes a lot of thinking outside the box to figure out the next action. Although clues are given, but if you aint smart, then its definitely not for you. 

I have a psx emulator, love it. I also have DS and GBA emulator, but i barely use them D:

So i'm fine on the emulator side :3 PSP emulation is horrible so that's a no-go sadly...

Heh, same here, sans PSX.  PPSSPP can't run Midnight Club on my GS3, sadly.

[witty signature]