Apple Genius Bar Review

Mew

I bet Steve jobs ended up in hell.

I love Steve Jobs

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

THey were great for me, my home button broke, went in 5 minutes later was out with a new ipod. 

I had the "privilege of having to deal with these ass****s " last weekend after my son broke my 6plus glass they made me wait 4hrs to see me to fix the screen then when they did see me they told me that they couldn't fix the screen and replaced the phone with out asking me if all my items were saved so naturally i lost all my photos and numbers. BAAAA!   on top of that they were smug and rude 

I have trouble believing this. Apple is ANAL about proper procedures (I mean come on, it's Apple). My iPhone 5 had developed a battery bloat issue and it was out of warranty so I visited my local genius bar to have it fixed. After their diagnostics they decided they would replace my iPhone with a refurb. Before they made the transition however, they warned me then and several times before that all my data will be lost and that an iPhone backup would be necessary to keep all data. After I told them I had done one, they then proceeded to have me sign a document (ie. transferring ownership of my broken phone to Apple in return for a refurb). Did you not sign a document? Apple cannot claim ownership of your iPhone unless you sign the document. 

i used to work for a company contracted to do support for applecare over the phone. on multiple instances ive had the opportunity to the "geniuses" over the phone, they are only good for hardware issues that have already been diagnosed. they know almost nothing about actual technical support.  ive even talked to a customer who was instore talking to the genius, had her hand him the phone so i could tell him how to do his job.  got to talk to a local store once, went there after work and bitched out his store manager in person to have them stop lying to customers.

that being said, if you arent a douchbag, they will normally try to help you to the best of their ability

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

This is my past two experiences in an Apple Store in a city that starts with "P" and ends with "a". This city also holds an annual event that is very well known. 

Philadelphia? Pasadena, Calif. (?)

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

Philadelphia? Pasadena, Calif. (?)

Yea lol